• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fairly Interesting Mafia [VILLAGER WIN]

Re: Fairly Interesting Mafia [Day 3]

Very boring :P

Well, at least we have a bit more info... Should we make a chart and start process of elimination?

Mindscrew anyone?

Anyway though, considering that the mafia action has always been going through, the mafia don is probably an active person. Since Legendaryseeker99 is innocent and Syl hasn't been present for a while or something, it's probably someone like ole_schooler or Phantom....

I have been/will be going down the list I made on the previous page (maybe further back than that, if you have fewer than max posts per page?) inspecting all the active people night by night.

So far I've confirmed Legendaryseeker99 and ole_schooler (and Dannichu but she's dead). Going down the list, that makes tonight InvaderSyl. Squirtles will heal me, and our other healer, if alive and paying attention, will heal Squirtles. Just to make sure everyone's on the same page.

I can agree to that logic..

I know for a fact I'm innocent (which shall be confirmed via inspection, for those suspicious) so lets see what we have (tell me if I'm missing stuff. I'm sure I am)-

InvaderSyl- Innocent (to be confirmed, for complete analysis purposes)
Spike- innocent (dead)
Phantom- ???
Superbird- innocent (dead)
Mai- ???
Jack_the_PumpkinKing- Inspector
Chief Zackrai- ???
I liek Squirtles- Doc
Wargle- Someone w/o night action on night 2
Seritinajii- roleblocker (because I screwed up and put tracker XD)
Twilight Sparkle- ??? (voted for inactive lynch)
Legendaryseeker99- innocent (confirmed)
ole_schooler- innocent
Pig-serpent- ???
Dannichu- innocent (dead)
Terezi Pyrope- ???

* Yeah, I'm screwing up a lot :P Been away for a week, ya' know? Thanks for telling me what I've been missing x3

Last edited:

I'm a roleblocker, not a tracker. Just saying.

Going for Phantom, half-randomly.

Hey guys wait, I'm here. Been busy :P Don't kill me off yet, I was responsible for the death the first night but that was an accident :P I only get three kills and I don't want to waste them on the wrong person. (hence Superbird) I only have two kills left. I want to make them last :P

Uh, Syl? Jack just said I was a confirmed innocent. And as a useful role that doesn't have a chance of getting healed, I'd rather not be lynched, thanks.

I'd disinclined for an inactive lynch, as the mafia is clearly up and about. Otherwise...eh, I don't like that Syl is trying to kill me, and I think Squirtles might be cleverer that they're pretending to be, but I'm not going to nominate them for lynching just yet.

Hey guys wait, I'm here. Been busy :P Don't kill me off yet, I was responsible for the death the first night but that was an accident :P I only get three kills and I don't want to waste them on the wrong person. (hence Superbird) I only have two kills left. I want to make them last :P

Are you a limited version of a Vigilante or are you something more like a jack-of-all-trades?

Legendaryseeker, is this what you mean or do you have a different role that also happens to be called the Hunter?

Um, Phantom just to even out the votes so I don't die today.

Tentative vote for Phantom, because Twilight Sparkle might be telling the truth. Mind letting us know who you'll be targeting tonight so we can confirm your story?

Uh, I think I'll go for either Pig-Serpent(for being inactive) or Terezi Pyrope(for being inactive), or I could do a day kill for the sake of proof. Then I would have one chance left.

You can do a daykill, Twilight? Well, I guess to clear myself and you, you could daykill me... I'm a bulletproof, so I have two lives. And do you have to kill tonight, or just send in a night action?

Although I don't know if this applies to a daykill, though I'm sure it doesn't work on a lynch. Aobaru, if I get daykilled will I die or just lose one of my lives?

Phantom.

(5 Phantom; 1 Twilight Sparkle; 0 abstain)

Late in the evening, the citizens of Fairly-Interestingville gathered, fitted with pitchforks and torches, upon their target, Phantom.

"Please! I'm innocent," she cried, as someone drove a pitchfork through her chest.

"Stop! Don't you realize what you've done?!" It was the Mayor. "She was innocent!"

The Coroner sauntered forward and confirmed it...

Phantom is dead. She was not Mafia.

You have 48 hours for night actions.

Re: Fairly Interesting Mafia [Night 3]

Oddly, a mixture of a scream and many cheers filled the air of Fairly-Interestingville as the sun rose. The scream, of course, belonged to Loretta the Spanish prostitute, who had again fainted at the sight of blood.

"He's dead!" cried the citizens, who began dancing around the body.

The Coroner approached the body to find the word "INACTIVE" written on the corpse's forehead.

The Mayor congratulated his citizenry on the miraculous death of the Mafia lord.

Little did they know, his minions were still among them...

Terezi Pyrope is dead, and was Mafia.

You have 48 hours for discussion.

InvaderSyl- Innocent (to be confirmed, for complete analysis purposes)
Spike - innocent (dead)
Phantom - innocent, lynched on day 3.
Superbird - innocent, died on night 0.
Mai - ?
Jack_the_PumpkinKing - probably inspector
Chief Zackrai - ?
I liek Squirtles - Doctor who is still alive! :D
Wargle - Someone w/o night action on night 2
Seritinajii - roleblocker.
Twilight Sparkle - Some kinda limited vigilante.
Legendaryseeker99 - innocent, confirmed by Jack on Night 2.
ole_schooler - innocent, confirmed by Jack on Night 1.
Pig-serpent - ?
Dannichu - innocent, died on night 2.
Terezi Pyrope - mafia, died on night 3. Probably a mafia leader, killed for inactivity.

(thanks Syl!)

In order, I've blocked Mai, Syl, Wargle, and Mai again. Just completely random guesses.

So it seems like Terezi Pyrope was the inactive mafia don and the kills were random! So I was wrong about the whole lynch someone active thing... sorry Phantom!

Our unproved people are Syl, Mai, Zackrai, and Pig-serpent. Come on, Jack_the_PumpkinKing!!!!

Poor Loretta. We should get someone to catch her.

Back
Top Bottom