• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fairly Interesting Mafia [VILLAGER WIN]

Re: Fairly Interesting Mafia [Day 4]

It does mean something. In fact, that is my point.

I underlay traps so fluently in these games nobody can catch them (unless it's 1 in the morning. Then it gets a bit obvious x3 Which is usually when I'm on. If you notice, I'm better at this the earlier it is, but the most chatty later :P) as I do in real life(confuse people with complicated metophors and stuff). I have been dubbed by some of my friends (fellow tropers, also :D *Nerdfighters!*) the human Mindscrew.

How do you know I'm not just trying to make you think I'm not an alien? Or I could be one of those other roles and you'd be so intent on a bad cover you'd lynch me regardless. Confusing people- it's what I do.

To lynch me or not to lynch me. That is the question~

Although, I actually just thought that last bit was funny. This troper isn't all buisness.

Um. Um...one way or another if Syl dies we may lose due to votes so I might as well, DAY KILL: InvaderSyl, and you can't blame me if we lose cuz you guys already voted for her. I hope she isn't alien :x

I'm in disbelief of a "trap". To me, it ultimately does not mean anything because it serves no actual purpose other than to confuse. (maybe that means it's working...)

But let's see the result of that daykill.

("Kono uta ni imi wa aru no? Kono uta ni imi mo nai yo..." came into my head for some reason.)

DAMNIT SYL YOU GOT ME STUCK IN TVTROPES.
But yeah, still Pig-Serpent, 'cause we might as well kill an Alien/Mafia and an inactive in the same day.

Twilight Sparkle reaches for her weapon, a hose, and hastily points it at InvaderSyl.

"Wait, is that a garden hose- OH CRAP!" ...and InvaderSyl is disintegrated.

"Another one bites the dust," says Twilight Sparkle. The crowd surrounding her begins to sing, "For she's a jolly good rookie, for she's a jolly good rookie..."

InvaderSyl has been daykilled. She was Mafia.

You have an additional 24 hours to lynch another person.

YAY at least she wasn't alien :3 And I guess it's Pig-Serpent now. Two birds with one stone :3

Syl might've said that just to make herself suspicious and then lynch her. I think that's what she meant.

Cool. Sure, let's go with Pig-serpent.

(Pretty sure Syl tried, not very well, to look like an alien so as to NOT be killed.)

So far according to my inspections (just to recap), Legendaryseeker99, Dannichu, and ole_schooler are all innocent. I think it's about time to make another quick list of who's been active and who hasn't.

18 Legendaryseeker99 (inspected innocent, claims revenge-killer)
13 Seritinajii
12 Jack_the_PumpkinKing
10 ole_schooler (inspected innocent)
7 SilverJade (claims vigilante)
7 Mai
3 I liek Squirtles (claims doctor)
3 Chief Zackrai
2 Pig-serpent
1 Wargle

Everyone living has posted at least once.

Tonight I'll inspect Seri, then. I liek Squirtles will heal me, and our other doctor, if alive, can heal either I liek Squirtles or somebody else important (whatever you feel like, so as to fake-out the Mafia and make them have to guess who you'll decide to heal).

SilverJade, I don't know if you have the possibility of not killing anyone tonight, but if you must kill someone (or if you just decide to kill someone regardless) killing an inactive might be good.

Since (as stated earlier) unused night actions aren't randomized, if we have a non-Vig kill tomorrow, we can keep going with the inspect-all-the-active-players plan. If there's no kill, we would probably be better off lynching inactive players.

...Are you SURE I posted 18 times?
We should work on who to lynch tomorrow, how about Wargle? (She only has one post, according to Jack)

...Are you SURE I posted 18 times?
We should work on who to lynch tomorrow, how about Wargle? (She only has one post, according to Jack)

Well, I just grabbed the stats off the automatic forum count. (Click on the number-of-posts-in-the-thread on the base Mafia forum page to find it.)

HA! I knew it! What trap were you even talking about?!

Err, Pig-serpent.

... Okay then. I reaally need to check before I post. I never saw Aobaru's post before I posted.

I roleclaimed, didn't I, Jack (or am I ridiculously more forgetful than I thought)? I'm not on that list thing.

Pig-Serpent.

Re: Fairly Interesting Mafia [Day 3]

InvaderSyl - Mafia, killed on day 4 by SilverJade.
Spike - innocent, died on night 1.
Phantom - innocent, lynched on day 3.
Superbird - innocent, died on night 0.
Mai - a bulletproof?
Jack_the_PumpkinKing - probably inspector
Chief Zackrai - ?
I liek Squirtles - Doctor who is still alive! :D
Wargle - Someone w/o night action on night 2
Seritinajii - roleblocker.
SilverJade - Some kinda limited vigilante with a day kill.
Legendaryseeker99 - innocent, confirmed by Jack on Night 2.
ole_schooler - innocent, confirmed by Jack on Night 1.
Pig-serpent - ?
Dannichu - innocent, died on night 2.
Terezi Pyrope - mafia, died on night 3. Probably a mafia leader, killed for inactivity.

Updated. :)

The day will end soon..

Oh hey I'm part of this.

Sorry for the inactivity, I kind of forgot.

Pig-Serpent I guess is fine with me. I guess I'll go catch up now...

Huh I swore I died here...

I have a role... without an action that is kinda useless but is detrimental to you guys if I die...

The crowd descends upon Pig-serpent with assorted weapons in hand.

"There 'e is!" someone with a cockney accent screams. "Get 'im!"

Pig-serpent is backed into a corner. At once, they are upon him: fists flying, knives slashing, ropes tightening, candlesticks bashing, pipes swinging...

When they withdraw, all that's left of Pig-serpent is a bloody pulp.

Pig-serpent is dead, and was Mafia.

You have 48 hours for night actions.

Re: Fairly Interesting Mafia [Day 5]

All is quiet in the town of Fairly-Interestingville as the sun rises.

The villagers are already awake, waiting for Loretta's scream. Instead, they find her dancing the mambo. "Nadie! Nadie esta muerto! Ha!" The villagers join in the dance.

No one is dead. You have 48 hours for discussion.

Re: Fairly Interesting Mafia [Day 5]

I blocked Chief Zackrai last night. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, though.

Back
Top Bottom