• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite cartoons

Flareth

The fastest girl in town
I'm wondering, since I'm gonna be making an RPG that takes place in the world of cartoons.

My favorites:
Animaniacs
Pinky and the Brain
Ren and Stimpy
Invader Zim
Catscratch
Old Nicktoons (Even though IZ and R&S are, i included them seperate)

It's probably the best thing to come out of Nickelodeon since Spongebob :/

And then there's the ton of anime that I love (if that counts)

Older Spongebob
Fairly OddParents
Looney Tunes
Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
and my current favorite...
CHOWDER!!!
I thought the show was going to be pretty stupid, and it was - in a ridiculously funny way.

Nickelodeon's Doug
Disney's Doug
Pepper Ann (Pepper Ann)
Pokemon
Rugrats
Rugrats: All Grown Up
Recess
Superfriends
Justice League (all variations)
Voltron
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (80's/90's)
The good Sonic cartoon with Sally.
Megaman
Batman: The Animated Series
Spiderman (90's)
Teen Titans
Rocket Power
Invader ZIM
Thundercats (HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~)
Dexter's Laboratory
He-Man
She-Ra

Grim Adventures is nowadays the best cartoon I am able watch.

Disney kinda changed doug. And his voice actor changed. It jumped the shark.

I've watched a couple episodes of B:TAS. It's cool. I think I thought Pepper Ann was boring.

You guys named all the ones I was going to say. Except for.....

SONIC X, AoStH and Sonic Underground

*obsessed with Sonic*

Fairly Odd Parents
Spongebob Squarepants
Xiaolin Showdown
Animaniacs
Ed Edd n' Eddy
Courage the Cowardly Dog
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Dexter's Laboratory
South Park

All I can think of atm.

you are all aware that a cartoon is a cartoon even if made in Japan right

having said that, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Dragonball Z, Ed Edd n Eddy, Dexter's Lab, ThunderCats, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Grim Adventures Of Billy and Mandy, Animaniacs, Pinky + Brain, Spongebob Squarepants, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman, Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, Time Squad are all I can think of at the moment

you are all aware that a cartoon is a cartoon even if made in Japan right

Yes.
I was just being lazy. And didn't want to deal with people going "why is that on there? IT'S ANIME" if they didn't know. :v

Not lazy mode;

Shaman King
Keroro Gunsou

I guess I have a soft spot for Yu-Gi-Oh!/GX too even if they aren't my favourites anymore.

Classic Disney and Looney Tunes
The entire Disney Afternoon lineup (i.e. Gummi Bears, DuckTales, Chip n' Dale's Rescue Rangers, etc.)
Garfield and Friends
Jem
Mario
Zelda
Tiny Toon Adventures
Animaniacs

and so many more!

My favorite new ones are Chowder, The Mighty B!, and The Spectacular Spider-Man. Awesome shows. :)

But my favorites are Batman: The Animated Series, Dexter's Lab, Animaniacs, the first three seasons of SpongeBob, Avatar, and South Park.

YOU ARE ALL LACKING FLAPJACK
:( Spread the love

Seriously its a good cartoon.
Like... beats Chowder hands down, which is the best cartoon since Invader Zim.

Back
Top Bottom