• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite in game Music

Route 228 Night time mix
Dark Cave / Icy Path / Slowpoke Well
Acuity Lakefront
Canalave
Floaroma
Snowpoint
Azalea
Lavender
Gen II Rival Battle
Arceus Battle
Steven Battle
Champion Steven
Champion Cynthia

The Opening Theme in FireRed/LeafGreen brings me the most nostalgia, but I would have to say my favorite is Dialga/Palkia battle at Spear Pillar.

The R/B/Y bicycle theme is my favorite. I dare you to listen to that song without getting it stuck in your head.

This. And Route 1 (I have been known to just lie on my bed and play it repeatedly on SSBB). And the fighting-Suicune music in Crystal. And I have a fondness for the Lavender Town music for some reason, too.

VS Steven/Wallace
VS Frontier Brain (Emerald)
VS Giratina (Platinum)
VS Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf
Snowpoint City At Night
VS Shadow Lugia
VS Champion Rival (FRLG)
Stark Mountain
VS Legendary (DPPt)
VS Ancient Beast (RSE)
Fight Area (?)

Unfortunately, I don't remember any of the GSC songs. =(

Oh God I love the Pokemon music. :D Shame I can't find any mp3s of them anywhere...

With the exception of pretty much all the bike music, I love all of it. But my favourite music is probably a mix of the R/S/E and G/S/C stuff. Most of the later routes in R/S/E were lovely, but Sootopolis' and Slateport's music was really nice. Goldenrod City's is also awesome.

My favourite from any game is probably Sapphire's Kyogre battling music. I haven't played Ruby so I don't know if it uses the exact same for Groudon (very probably) but I just loved it... when the music starts and you hear Kyogre roar... <3

Ahh, I forgot about the Go-Rock Quad's thing in Ranger. Tiffany (that's her name, right?) is my favorite with her violin :)

Gosh its so hard to chose.

Probably the Team Aqua/Magma boss music from R/S/E.

Pretty much all the champion themes are awesome.

And the the Groudon/Kyogre theme

And the Arceus theme.

Don't even get me started on out-of-battle music or PMD....

Dialga/Palkia (D/P/Pt)
Arceus (D/P/Pt)
Regi's (Pt or R/S/E)
Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza (R/S/E)
Raikou/Entei Suicune (Crystal)
Giratina (Platinum)
Mew (Emerald)

Back
Top Bottom