• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favourite Videogame Villain?

Thorne

It's feeding time
There is a most-hated one, so therefor I have to do it the other way. Which villain or villains do you like the most? And of what reason.

One of my favourite villains would HAVE to be Drawcia. I've never played Canvas Curse, but she's a unique villain, and I just think she's so cute. :3 She have a awesome theme song as well.
Zero Two, on the other hand, isn't cute, he's just awesome, as is his theme song.
From Mother there's also Masked Man/Claus and Giygas, if you've played Mother 3 you know why to love him. And Giygas have such a tragic backstory. ;.;

And of course, Doctor Eggman.

Porky. He's the kind of villain that you absolutely hate, and yet have to admire just how far he came. I mean, he went from being a random and annoying NPC fat kid to being someone who MANIPULATED THE VERY INCARNATION OF EVIL, OBTAINED IMMORTALITY, AND TOOK OVER AND PLANNED TO DESTROY WHAT WAS LEFT OF EARTH BECAUSE HE WAS BORED.

Oh, and Bowser, for how absolutely hilarious he was in SMRPG.

Porky is more like my most hated villain, I'll never forgive him for ruining Lucas' family. ;3;

Cynthia-D/P
Tabuu-SSB
Meta Ridley- Metroid Prime
General Grievous-Revenge of the Sith
Bowser-Super Mario
Shadow the Hedgehog- Shadow the Hedgehog
HobGoblin- Spiderman Friend or Foe

I suppose he's more of an Anti-Hero, but Meta Knight. *incidental music plays*
But really. I don't think I need to explain.

Then there's Bowser. I know, how very unoriginal of me to like Bowser, but... I just do. Having played the Mario series for most of my video gaming career, he's just kind of grown on me. I don't even know why. Also, he's my secondary main in Brawl, second, of course, to Meta Knight.

Then a less popular villain, Dusknoir from PMD2. Everyone hates him for being (mostly) responsible for
Grovyle having to return to the paralyzed world, thus being erased from history,
but isn't that what villains are supposed to be? Villainous? Fairly unlikable? And also, from what I gather, he seems to be just a weak-minded lackey obeying Primal Dialga's orders. Not only that, but in Explorers of the Sky, it seems Dusknoir is getting brave enough to disobey, since all is now lost, thus having Primal Dialga hunt him down. But uh, this is mostly speculation gathered from screenshots (With Japanese text, no less), so I'm probably wrong, but it seems the only logical reason for him to be following Grovyle around. Not only that, but he has an awesome theme song. Er, well, I happen to think Meta Knight has an even awesome-er theme song, but if I mention Meta Knight's Revenge one more time, I'm bound to get concussed by a flying frying pan. So I won't.

And that's it. I might think of more later, since I strain to think of any villains I don't like (in video games, anyways).

Hmmm first that comes to my mind is Yuri, of C&C Red Alert 2 fame. His units are diabolical, and he's evil in a sort of cheesy way, which was what RA2's story was all about.

Also, Kane rules. Peace through power!

Ganondorf. Of all of Nintendo's villains, I think he's been the most successful. After all, in OoT, he was able to conquer Hyrule for seven years.

Metal/Mecha Sonic. There's always been something about a killer shapeshifting robot that appealed to me. Plus, he's got an awesome theme song

I very much adore Castor from Last Scenario. I dunno, something about having such serious issues with mental disorders/irrational fears just draws me to him? It's cool.

I also love
Mithos
from Tales of Symphonia. Complete brat, but great character.

Ash from Exit Fate, though not a huge character, is also quite cool. Sure, he's a character archetype, but he's pulled off really well.
"Who's the real winner here? The one who won, or the one who's happy?" Or... something along those lines.

I was thinking, "Who would be my favorite villain?", and then I saw Tales of Symphonia and though "Duh".

Dhaos, from Tales of Phantasia. His appearance is just plain awesome, and he's really hard to beat. Also, his reason for being a villain makes a LOT of sense, one of the best reasons I think.

Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII. Call me a fanboy, I think he's a badass. But not the greatest villain, I agree.

Nergal, from Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword. He's a pretty mean guy. He made an entire organization kill themselves, and killed countless people for power unattainable. He also tried to kill his own two children, but failed to do so because of the heroes.

Kefka, from Final Fantasy VI. Smart, cunning, one crazy mothafucka. Probably on of the Best Villains of all time.

Wesker, Resident Evil. Another one of the best villains of all time Don't have much experience from the game, but he's just evil. Pure evil. 'Nuff said.

Star Wolf, from Star Fox, Metaknight, from Kirby, and Vergil from Devil May Cry. They're all kinda grouped together, since they aren't really full-fledged villains, but still cool. Favorites.

GARY MOTHAFUCKIN OAK!

Aw darnit my favorite villain from a videogame series is in the anime and not the games. ):

In all seriousness though,
Possessed!Zelda.

Jaffar(Black Fang) from Fire Emblem Blazing Sword
Decus and Richter from Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World
Vergil from Devil May Cry(the badass brother)
Black Knight from Fire Emblem 9 and 10
Wesker from Resident Evil(he OWNS)
Ganondorf, Gohma, and Volvagia from The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

Favorite VG villain... Hmm, thats hard, but I'll have to say Tabuu. Even if It's just because he looks cool.

And Meta Knight, but as everyone said he's not really a villain, but an Anti-Hero.

I love villians. All of them. ("Evil is Sexy")

Favorite is Wilfre from Drawn to Life. He is adorable are you kidding meeeee.

Also, Skull Kid in Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Great dude or greatest dude?

EDIT: Also, Porky. Just because he was bored.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom