• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Find a picture more kvlt than this...

Furretsu

World of Glass
... and I will give you ten dollars.

atjajwj4.jpg

That isn't fucken kvlt. I'll show you fags kvlt.

mayhemdawn.jpg

This guy was so kvlt tr00 gr1m necro that he blew his own head off and stabbed himself to death.

The other band members used a picture of that as the album cover.

Now that's fucken kvlt.

Urban Dictionary said:
Epitomising the musical ideals of sub-underground black metal - the kind of stuff that comes out in limited editions of 300 through vinyl-only labels based in a cave in Belarus. The exact requirements of kvltness vary depending on who you talk to, but usually involve icy, impenetrable production, black-and-white cover art, and concepts drawn from black magic, pagan myths or out-and-out nihilism.

Like anyone who takes art seriously these days, kvltists are the target of much mockery even from fellow extreme metal fans.

Back
Top Bottom