• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open [Finished, yet I'm too lazy to close.] PotPie

Banana?

• Total voters
Re: Pokemon of the Pie (PotL parody)

YAY! ITS ERIC!
Gotta get revenge for that Pikachu shocking me...

^^ Good luck getting revenge when you are covered in Napalm!

Hmm? Oh, I said what? Oh, you must be mistaken! What I SAID was, "Good luck getting revenge! Lenu's roved in Aipom!"

@Mewtwo: Soul Dew is an item for Latios or Latias that raises two of their stats, I just can't remember which ones specifically. Of course, Purification can hold it anyway; after all, I have a Bibarel holding an item meant for a Farfetch'd. :)

Napalm? o_O
My Snorlax will BODY SLAM YE ALL!

And then Shimmer shall use Ice Beam and you will turn into ice cream and I will eat you :D

End of story.

Eric... Your application... was... AMAZING!!! I had to run to the bathroom before posting this! And I read Boom-boom's wrong. When you said plunger (as in the dynamite activator thingy) I thought plunger (as in the toilet activator thingy).

So... ACCEPTED WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!

Are we going to start soon? This will be soooo fun! :D

Sorry for my impatience. And any inconvenience....

Eric... Your application... was... AMAZING!!! I had to run to the bathroom before posting this! And I read Boom-boom's wrong. When you said plunger (as in the dynamite activator thingy) I thought plunger (as in the toilet activator thingy).

So... ACCEPTED WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!

Boom-Boom is happy!

Boom-Boom is so happy, he will make something go boom boom!

...Boom-Boom says you may want to get out of your house now...

I've liked Umbreons since the first day I saw them, and that was many a year ago! And it seems Moonlight the Umbreon has beat me to the trend XD

I'ma start this bit** 3 1/2 hours after this post, when I get home.

*Waits eagerly*

Don't rush him. He's probably delayed and can't start it now.

Quit nagging and wait for him to start :?

Last edited:

Heh. This looks interesting.

Name: Derek
Why you have traveled to Pie-Urikan to capture this pokemon: Because he was bored.
Alignment: Trainer.
Description: Derek has flat red hair, covered by a hat that says "Eye for an eye, pie for a pie". He always wears a green t-shirt and jeans.
Personality: PO
Other: He hopes that when he finds the Pokemon of old, so that he can finally learn how to bake a pie. He also can speak fluently to Pokemon, due to being hit on the head with a potato when he was young.
Pokemon:
Name: Inferno
Species: Typhlosion
Item: A moldy piece of chocolate
Personality: Derek found Inferno when both were very young. Derek's mother had been complaining that she had seen an immensely large mouse under the kitchen sink, and asked Derek's father to kill it. Derek's father, deathly afraid of mice, ran away from the house and never visited his family again, for fear of having to kill the mouse. Derek then looked under the sink and found Inferno, then a Cyndaquil, drinking a bottle of beer. They then became everlasting friends. Inferno is an alcoholic. He keeps a moldy piece of chocolate because he believes it has magical powers that enables him to sing like a rockstar (When in actuality, he sounds horrible, and all that anyone understands when he sings is "Typhlosion Typhlosion Ty Ty PHLOOOOOOSION!!")

Name: Egg
Species: Chatot
Item: Knife (Shh...Derek doesn't know that Egg has it)
Personality: Egg loathes Derek, and intends on killing Derek one day. Derek treats her nicely, but most things end in disaster with her. For instance, the day after she was caught (Derek thought she was falling out of a tree so he caught her to save her), Derek gave her a glow stick to play with. Unfortunately, the glow stick had hidden drugs in it, and when Derek wasn't looking, these rough drug dealers beat up Egg to get the glow stick back. She fought them off using kung fu power, but the next day they came back with ravenous Mightyena and demanded that Egg give them the glow stick, so she obliged. No one knows why she is called Egg, except for Derek and Egg. Of course, that is one of the reasons that Egg wishes to kill Derek.

Name: Fishy
Species: Mothim
Item: A mouse trap
Personality: Fishy was caught by Derek when Derek was eating a hot dog, and that is why Fishy is called Fishy (???). Fishy hates mice above all things, and vowed to kill Inferno when he was but a Cyndaquil. Fishy always carries a Mouse Trap with him so that he can kill any mice he comes across. Fishy tends to recite looooonnnnggg and unsensical monologues.

Name: Blaziking
Species: Munchlax
Item: A miniature bazooka!
Personality: Hee hee hee....

EDIT: Cryptica, I had no idea that one of your characters has a glow stick.

But... but... but... I'm a guy... ._.; (Accepted^)
And there was bad traffic so I was late getting home.

Pokemon of the Pie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a government information leak, Ohayou, who is currently flying to Eric's current location by doing the Caramelldansen, smacked into a jet plane, which took him to Pie-Urikan.

"Ouch... Riding on the outside of a jet hurts... but at least Pie-Urikan is in this general direct--- Wait! Why was I going here?" he said to nobody in particular, since he was almost impaled on the wing of a jet.
"Ah, yes!" he exclaimed, calling Eric on his pokegear.

"Ummm... what was the code word again..." he asked Eric who was on the other line.

Eric grinned and whispered into the Pokegear

"Burn... burn... bu-" he was then shocked by Pikachu, and he shook his head. "Erm, yeah, sorry, I was having a moment there. Anyways, there never was a burn that we used to bu-*KAZAP*-I mean a code word that we used to talk to each other..."

He then turned around and saw Ohayou a few inches in front of him

"OH MY BE-JESUS!!!!" he yelled, "Why are you on this plane!?"

Back
Top Bottom