• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

FLICKxxOFF greets the forumites!

FLICKxxOFF

Rocker Chick
&& hi everyone !!
This seems like a nice small pokemon community... ^^" Hoping to have a GREAT time on this forum, maybe even after my Pokemon obsession dies... :D so how is everyone today?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ pikachu629 Sorry... I didn't mean it that way, but I guess from a big forum goer it does seem just a tad miniature compared to what I'm used to, but who knows this could be fun.

It isn't that small...

Compared to Serebii, Bulbagarden, PokéCommunity, etc. it actually is. In my experience, anyway, smaller forums are a bit more comfortable. Welcome, and don't mind me.

re: your signature, it's amusing that that line is so over-used I could potentially point out that people are "all the same" for saying it

Yeah. I use basically two forums. One is TCoD. The other... "Active users in the past 15 minutes: 1162" - Direct quote from the site at the time I wrote this. The peak today was 1282 so far. Those are actual, registered users too. Nobody knows anybody else, and the topics move really fast, so if you don't get some replies within about two minutes (Five at the most), your topic is basically gone forever. It's a fun place sometimes, but there isn't that community thing going on, ya know? TCoD moves a lot slower in comparison (Like watching paint dry in comparison, to be honest), but with enough time, you can actually start to recognize the other people and get to know them. I wish these forums were a little more active, but to be honest, I prefer the kind of thing we have going on over here.

Anyway, welcome to TCoD. I'm Nitrogen. I'm a bit of a lurker, so this post is probably all you're going to see of me, but welcome to the forums regardless :)

In response to the title, I, as a Forumite, greet thee, FLICKxxOFF! May you be graced by a lack of boredom for the duration of your stay here!

Back
Top Bottom