• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed FOR YOUR PIXELS ONLY - Kai's sprite thread.

Re: Kai's Sprites

picture.php

I never want to do another one of these again now.
picture.php

EDIT: I've updated the spritesheet.

Last edited:

Nice trainer edit. Do you do those normally, or no?

If you do...

Could I have a girl with chest length medium brown hair and pale skin and glasses, with a black short-sleeved shirt over a rainbow striped long sleeved shirt & jeans?

Could I have a recolored Meowth with Nidorino colors please? Thank you.

I love those overworlds but I know they are extremely hard and time consuming so could I just have a shuckle spliced with Torterra or Grotle? Great shop, keep up the good work!

Why do we have to crit to get our requests done?
These sprites aren't the best, but definitely not the worst.
Now for a request. Hitler Infernape. Like the Salamence.

There's nothing there apart from "Give CC or your request will be ignored." Flashback to the old forum, someone.
It says "Give Comments or CC". And what are you talking about when you say "Flashback to the old forum"? I mean, of course you talk about before the server crashed, but other than that I have no idea what you are suggesting.

Right, so you can't simply request a sprite. Basically, I think it's cool, but not in a stern way. (I've never seen Please on this forum for ages, which is an easier way to get requests. I SWEAR you can get more that way)
And nice job on all your sprites!

What the hell are you going on about Terry? Seriously, I can't understand your sentences. Its his shop so surely he prefers it if he gets comments of CC. Its so he actually does get replies and comments on his work than just three word posts wanting something you don't want and just doing it for the sake of requesting, Kai wants feedback obviously.

Now, if its okay could you devamp this sprite?
2lxy1qx.png
Thats if you allow devamps, or if you could make an acception? If not please just ignore this post.

Now, if its okay could you devamp this sprite?
2lxy1qx.png
Thats if you allow devamps, or if you could make an acception? If not please just ignore this post.
Sorry, but I've tried and failed at devamps before. And I dislike requests with previously-made sprites.

Oh okay. I can actually understand that, could I have a hypno recoloured with the colours of a Mime Jr. instead then?

(Should I delete that post then?)

Nah, don't bother deleting it. Otherwise, the quote in my post and your recent post won't make sense.

KK.

And if it isn't too late, can you also make a drowzee for mime jr's colours? thanks.

Thank you, I like the Hypno especially.

Hmmm... can I pick three from the sprite generator?

If so, splice...
Swampert, Miltank + Staraptor if possible.

Now for a request. Hitler Infernape. Like the Salamence.
When Dragon posted "Learn to read, Terry" She meant that you needed to look at the spritesheet and realise that Nazimence has an X next to it, meaning that they are not requestable.

In other news:
picture.php
picture.php

Back
Top Bottom