• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

That's true, especially that it's [Negrek's role is] a role that could be easily faked. To be honest, I'm also a little suspicious of VM because they backtracked on their claim. It's still too early to be sure of much of anything, at any rate.
idk if there was a dropped "not" somewhere here but I'm hmming at the double suspicion that Mewtini pointed out plus the fact that I think someone (kokorico?) had pointed out before this that Negrek's role wasn't actually very easily faked.

At the same time I still like Seshas's read on the "Uhh holy shit" post.

Butterfree liked my post about Negrek and the "same boat" thing and I'm so glad

(the what)

(on mafia universe there are large games (like 60-90 players, up to like 120 for the yearly anniversary mash) called "mashes" and they have a lot of unique roles. there was a recent bastard mash of 82(?) and I'm pretty sure all roles were unique and there were no vanillas)

MF is in my "let them vibe" tier because I really enjoy when I hover over her links and they are funny things. I don't have a strong opinion on her content so far, I think it's pretty been NAI for her.

Butterfree liked my post about Negrek and the "same boat" thing and I'm so glad

(on mafia universe there are large games (like 60-90 players, up to like 120 for the yearly anniversary mash) called "mashes" and they have a lot of unique roles. there was a recent bastard mash of 82(?) and I'm pretty sure all roles were unique and there were no vanillas)
Even vanillas use to have their own unique flavour, such as in the mafia anniversary game

(oh ok)

it wasnt meant as criticism tbh! Just good to know tbh
Nah I was just joking, don't worry.

Mewtini I think we were maybe talking past each other on Odie. I think you can make like some read based on how the thread handles a 0-posting slot or whatever, but town Eifie brought the idea of lynching them up first and I think any read like "oh the thread doesn't seem opposed to this lynch" is going to be cursory and not really move the needle for me up to the "don't actually want to kill this person toDay" tier.

MF is in my "let them vibe" tier because I really enjoy when I hover over her links and they are funny things. I don't have a strong opinion on her content so far, I think it's pretty been NAI for her.
Who do you want to push?

idk newcomer meta on this site but I think mafia are less likely to be swamped because they have the power of confbias on their side
Who does this apply to iyo? I don't particularly remember anyone saying that they were like excessively swamped or not swamped although I'm sure that applies to many people.

No one lol. I don't have any real scumreads.
thats a bit weird to me, considering you have done a lot of big posts with lots of thoughts and they dont seem to amount to a lot? I guess you have town reads?

This reminds me in the one game where I played with you and you were scum. You kinda spent D1 working against the most primary pushes (like the one going on me) but not coming up with alternatives (until like eod1 or sod2).

I'mma watch swedish survivor now tbh

thats a bit weird to me, considering you have done a lot of big posts with lots of thoughts and they dont seem to amount to a lot? I guess you have town reads?

This reminds me in the one game where I played with you and you were scum. You kinda spent D1 working against the most primary pushes (like the one going on me) but not coming up with alternatives (until like eod1 or sod2).

I'mma watch swedish survivor now tbh
Yep! I am really bad at scumreading people. Eifie can (I hope) tell you that this is ~my town meta more recently

Also I've like mainly focused on the active players, who I think all have been vaguely to extremely towny, so /shrug

Ottercopter like randomly brought up serimachi's early abstain being suspicious in conjunction with him not saying anything later on. It feels like a weird push because like... the thread was pretty past that at that point, and a couple of people had liked serimachi (the vocal Eifie being one of them) so it felt kind of agendaless or whatever, but also it wasn't really something that I agreed with

I gotta think more deeply/actually read the ILS cases, atm I'd vote him to get a lynch over abstaining. Does anyone know how many abstains there have been?
i think serimachi's abstain stands from like really early on, idk if there were any others (i abstained early on too during the early-vote-joking but have, ofc, since voted)

it looks kind of derpy for ILS whereas I think the backtracking and suggestion for an abstain is kind of worse from Ottercopter.
what about the fact that ILS has visited to cast suspicion and subsequently disappeared multiple times, when otter has at least held conversations with ppl

Also Boq I liked your catchup because your early game felt kind of like... timid, shy? appease-y? toward Eifie in particular and that felt a bit put-upon, whereas your catchup felt natural/genuine/flowy, particularly the way you reacted to new information coming in re: the Otter/ILS situation, and also went a bit against-the-grain at points

Will try to pop in before deadline but no guarantees

Mewtini I think we were maybe talking past each other on Odie. I think you can make like some read based on how the thread handles a 0-posting slot or whatever, but town Eifie brought the idea of lynching them up first and I think any read like "oh the thread doesn't seem opposed to this lynch" is going to be cursory and not really move the needle for me up to the "don't actually want to kill this person toDay" tier.
oh yeah, understand. no i wasn't really using odie-votes as alignment flags, i just personally really do not want to vote for him when i think there are multiple logically better options that, as far as i can see, wouldn't hurt us

Back
Top Bottom