• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Hey Negrek, do you know if you get the tropes of the people we lynch, or is it just for nighttiime deaths?

is it weird that i feel weird that this vote on ils is kind of lopsided given the kinda inconclusive reasoning
like i don't think it's a bad wagon but i feel weird that THIS many people think it's the BEST wagon

I mean maybe I shouldn't be offput by that because Negrek is town for claim reevaluate later and Mawile has been like... fine for now... I guess

Hmm etc

umm I think the votes just went

3-3 ILS-Otter
4-3 ILS-Otter (Keldeo)
5-3 ILS-Otter (Negrek)
4-4 ILS-Otter (Keldeo)
3-4 ILS-Otter (Boquise)

except not actually because I think I don't have Mawile's vote in my votecount

Hey y’all! I’m trying to catch up but it seems that I’m reading at the same pace people are writing, so I’m permanently stuck at 10 pages behind lol (I’m posting this from page 54)

I’m accumulating a lot of quotes to comment, long post will income once I catch up

is it weird that i feel weird that this vote on ils is kind of lopsided given the kinda inconclusive reasoning
like i don't think it's a bad wagon but i feel weird that THIS many people think it's the BEST wagon
no, that would be part of what my science wagon was meant to possibly find out

By the way I just clicked on page 64 and it seems people are agreeing with Seshas and me, so fuck it, Ottercopter is my final vote

but remember when panini did this with bfree!?!?!?! my storied experience tells me that name slips are the best kind of evidence of all
Yknow tbf the exact context of that was people going ah yes Bfree/Panini because of that and then it turned out it was actually RNP/Panini and I just like giving people nicknames :I

Also Boq I liked your catchup because your early game felt kind of like... timid, shy? appease-y? toward Eifie in particular and that felt a bit put-upon, whereas your catchup felt natural/genuine/flowy, particularly the way you reacted to new information coming in re: the Otter/ILS situation, and also went a bit against-the-grain at points

Will try to pop in before deadline but no guarantees
i see tbh

sometimes i just have to appease Eifie tbh
otherwise no dinner for me smh

By the way I just clicked on page 64 and it seems people are agreeing with Seshas and me, so fuck it, Ottercopter is my final vote
(just a note that this was already in my votecount because I thought rari was already voting otter. maybe they weren't. idk.)

Back
Top Bottom