• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

am writing this post in between replying to everything else so bear with me.
  1. i settled on ILS/RNP because they were both inactive, but not so inactive that they were confirmed to just be ghosting the game altogether. so my analysis is only between the two of them and is myopic in that way
  2. this was also me being concerned that they were mafia feelers, but i think i noticed ILS more because he posted slightly more indepth analysis (not much, though) and so i now think RNP is more likely to just be inactive than ILS
  3. RNP is closer to an infoless kill, a la odie_pie. he has said zilch so no one knows literally anything about him
  4. ILS has a pattern that i am just made really uneasy by but i accept that my reads were just subjective
  5. i chose not to bandwagon otter because a) sympathy and b) she's been more talkative at least than ILS
  6. i don't think we lose anything by voting ILS because he's said nothing of use, and we've talked about him and as boq said it'll produce so much more intel to watch how things pan out after this discussion
  7. so basically we lose nothing, but gain nothing with RNP lynch, and i think we lose nothing and potentially gain with an ILS lynch
idk why my take is apparently getting controversial when i literally am whittling down "what's the most profitable, but safe (read: NOT an active player) vote" which i think is a much more pacifistic take than otter, which i'm just too cowardly to get behind
I dont really get why you feel like your take is controversial when the majority seems to agree with you?

also not counting up names/takes very well rn, i just got put off by the "idk why mewt is so adamant" when i think my rationale is somewhat clear

yeah
i just feel like there are a lot of large posts about that subject which is uh a bit weird
kinda putting focus elsewhere from the main topics?
i mean i think it’s kind of major/more conclusive than the vague vibes everything else is running on if it ends up looking like they got it from wolfchat
but seems not so point taken lol

Boq, I answered your ping in... I think my most recent post?

Negrek that was a pretty throwaway read tbh and I don't put much stock into it either way though it makes me feel better that Eif did say "qva" first.

I'm vibing. I liek Squirtles

I haven't voted yet, so I'm currently going to throw my hat in the I liek squirtles ring, because my choice is either him or RNP because of mild inactivity and I agree with mewtini's post about reasons for lynching him over RNP. Hopefully we get something out of this.

Negrek that was a pretty throwaway read tbh and I don't put much stock into it either way though it makes me feel better that Eif did say "qva" first.

but remember when panini did this with bfree!?!?!?! my storied experience tells me that name slips are the best kind of evidence of all

also not counting up names/takes very well rn, i just got put off by the "idk why mewt is so adamant" when i think my rationale is somewhat clear
Sorry if that came across as dismissive. I understand your rationale, it just doesn't seem like such a big deal to me.

But I will change my vote to ILiekSquirtles.

hmmm interestiiiing

Back
Top Bottom