• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

bc it makes them look inexperienced which is clearly working in their favor rn? maybe wolfchat told them what it meant but told them to ask in the thread anyway? idk it doesn't really seem outside the realm of possibility to me
i'm not outright scumreading rari right now, mostly bc i'm not really fussed enough about it to make it an issue again when most people don't seem sold on it and there are bigger wagons to be worrying about, but it's just hard for me not to get weird vibes i guess
definitely some of the stuff they do is very towny! undoubtedly, i can see where everyone is coming from. but like... i just can't shake the feeling no matter how i go about reading their posts honestly. idk.
i don't really want to derail right now, that wasn't my intention in bringing it up :x but i can talk about it more if you guys think it's a good time ig
nah is good.

That could be a possibility. But that would require some shrewd ultimate wifomers in the scum chat. Think Occam's razor. That they play on their inexperience (which is a real factor atm), yet manage to haul out good analytical posts and then spice it with a "whats vt".

I dont think I have seen a new player employ such tactics and I dont see why the scum team would even suggest that question. The only reason we are talking about that VT thing is, iirc, because I town read Rari for that. So I guess you could make a rari/me scum team. Here comes the wifom tbh

gotcha. like honestly i understand other things you've brought up about rari but i don't think they've ever made truly horrific takes and then had to go "omg omg they're new :((". i have consistently felt that they have kept a very even vibe, honestly, even if that vibe is a bit high-energy, so idk if i'm sold on the idea that they're faking being new when they've played like it all game
i don't really know that i'm Sold on it either but i'm still kind of shook by the juxtaposition of the v insightful infiltrator theory and not knowing what a VT is, even after their explanation
ngl i feel really bad for derailing the thread about this twenty minutes before eod and also rari i hope you don't think i dislike you or anything lol. i hope that's not the tone i'm putting off here
idk what to do having my vote on RNP is useless
search your feelings

Seshas votes kyeugh (#57)
Eifie votes Keldeo (#58)
Herbe votes abstain (#59)
mewtini votes abstain (#63)
Keldeo votes Eifie (#65)
Vipera Magnifica votes JackPK (#74)
Herbe votes JackPK (#77)
Mist1422 votes Keldeo (#81)
M&F votes JackPK (#88)
Seshas unvotes (#117)
Keldeo votes Mr. Ultracool (#125)
Herbe unvotes (#128)
Serimachi votes abstain (#186)
Keldeo votes Boquise (#233)
rari_teh votes abstain (#254)
Mr. Ultracool votes abstain (#488)
Eifie votes Odie_Pie (#513)
Herbe votes Odie_Pie (#518)
kyeugh votes Seshas (#543)
kokorico votes Keldeo (#612)
kyeugh unvotes (#617)
Seshas votes Ottercopter (#649)
rari_teh votes Ottercopter (#680)
M&F votes Eifie (#732)
rari_teh unvotes (#781)
Eifie votes Boquise (#929)
Keldeo votes Odie_pie (#1009)
mewtini votes I liek Squirtles (#1092)
Boquise votes I liek Squirtles (#1141)
Eifie unvotes (#1155)
Eifie votes Ottercopter (#1181)
Negrek votes RedneckPhoenix (#1186)
Herbe votes I liek Squirtles (#1211)
kyeugh votes Ottercopter (#1228)
Keldeo votes I liek Squirtles (#1254)
Mawile votes I liek Squirtles (#1256)
Negrek votes I liek Squirtles (#1258)
Keldeo votes Ottercopter (#1262)
Boquise votes Ottercopter (#1263)
rari_teh votes Ottercopter (#1275)
Panini votes Odie_pie (#1321)
Ottercopter votes I liek squirtles (#1353)
Eifie votes RedneckPhoenix (#1360)

Active votes:
Boquise votes Ottercopter (#1263)
Eifie votes RedneckPhoenix (#1360)
Herbe votes I liek Squirtles (#1211)
Keldeo votes Ottercopter (#1262)
kokorico votes Keldeo (#612)
kyeugh votes Ottercopter (#1228)
M&F votes Eifie (#732)
Mawile votes I liek Squirtles (#1256)
mewtini votes I liek Squirtles (#1092)
Mist1422 votes Keldeo (#81)
Mr. Ultracool votes abstain (#488)
Negrek votes I liek Squirtles (#1258)
Ottercopter votes I liek Squirtles (#1353)
Panini votes Odie_pie (#1321)
rari_teh votes Ottercopter (#1275)
Seshas votes Ottercopter (#649)
Vipera Magnifica votes JackPK (#74)

Vote counts:
Ottercopter (5)
I liek Squirtles (5)
Keldeo (2)
Eifie (1)
abstain (1)
Odie_pie (1)
RedneckPhoenix (1)
[JackPK] (1)

look. i was given a role to play. i'm The Fool (which i feel is a little targetted tbh) and if i'm supposed to be stupid, then i'm stupid.

gonna play like a total dumbass, gonna throw out accusations almost at random, and i'm gonna have a worthless power. that's what i do

i don't really know that i'm Sold on it either but i'm still kind of shook by the juxtaposition of the v insightful infiltrator theory and not knowing what a VT is, even after their explanation
i'll let this die after this reply, but i still maintain that i've just gone and searched up mafia role lists just to be able to contribute while not knowing lingo

i'm keeping my vote on otter rn to keep the wagons even but if y'all switch i'm switching to ils too bc that otter post is really getting to me lmfao

Back
Top Bottom