• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

That's okay. Why vote on Odie? If you alone got to decide the lynch today / the current wagons weren't a factor, who would you go for?
No idea. Sorry if it seems like I'm sheeping u Eifie, but I liked what u said that everyone seems towny enough that mafia Odie makes sense

on one hand this is what I wanted and a lot of voters are people I think are not mafia and I doubt any mafia would want to defend mafia!Odie_pie anyway

on the other hand hmmm

Also I'm probably gonna be on mobile the rest of the day unfortunately so I won't be able to do many longposts or in depth thoughts on anyone

mawile :( realized rari's right in re: motion detector. someone correct me if these counts are wrong please, i'm doing them speedily

(5) odie_pie: kokorico, Mawile, Herbe, Stryke, Ottercopter
(4) Mawile: Eifie, rari_teh, kyeugh, mewtini
(2) Stryke: IndigoEmmy, M&F
(1) Panini: Mist
(1) Mist1422: Panini

Who did you target these first two nights? Would that be beneficial to say, do you think?
N0 was Herbe (just kinda picked at random, with 25 people on n0, I wasn't expecting much), and nothing happened.
N1 was VM, and I got that something happened.

it's unfortunate that Mawile's role claim is just also null haha
It's roleplaying?

Ohhhhh, that's a good point! Do you think asking about the number of people who targetted VM would yield any useful info? Too vague?
I basically just get something happened or nothing happened. No numbers, and I don't get information on whether the person left or if they got visited.

I don't want to vote anyone, can the mafia all reveal and we can hold hands and pet puppies and pick flowers

on one hand this is what I wanted and a lot of voters are people I think are not mafia and I doubt any mafia would want to defend mafia!Odie_pie anyway

on the other hand hmmm
Yeah, I don't really distrust anyone on the wagon.

I think probably regardless of Odie's alignment the wagon could be a good hiding spot for a wolf but it's also entirely possible that the wagon is all villagers.

like that consolidated so much faster than any other wagon

is that just because it's the easiest vote to make

should i care
should i not care

?????????
mostly i keep thinking “man there are probably MULTIPLE wolves on there”
but like. also what i said before about scum not wanting odie dead

@Herbe did you take an action on n0?
mostly i keep thinking “man there are probably MULTIPLE wolves on there”
but like. also what i said before about scum not wanting odie dead
Who would the wolves be iyo? I'm like... actually I don't actively feel awesome about anyone there but I like Otter and Herbe, and kinda kokorico idk. Not sure how to feel about Mawile and Stryke going for Odie.

Not sure how to feel about Mawile and Stryke going for Odie.
both of these guys are subjects of some sort of wagon, i think it makes sense that they'd go for the most neutral vote instead of pointing fingers at each other esp when they haven't interacted a lot inthread i think?

Back
Top Bottom