• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

pretty much it was just me wondering who you'd healed to see if anything would line up!
Herbe N0, VM N1, Eifie N2

N0 was just random, N1 was because I thought VM was gonna get targeted bc he seemed like he wanted out of the game, N2 was bc Eifie told me to flip a coin between VM and any other person to heal, it landed on not VM, and I picked Eifie bc she seemed like a driving force behind the town discussion (esp since everyone tended to sheep her)

Really not sure why I didnt get stuck with lovers with Herbe, if what hes saying lines up... maybe Mawiles action took precedence over mine ig

another few comments: seshas mentioning a thorough MF claim makes sense when paranoid (all-red) cop is the easiest of the cop types to fake, and it could have happened in order to discredit rari? idk - it also seems massively unlikely ~in my heart~ that there are two cops that are both insane/impaired in some way and i have more long-game desire to trust rari than MF but. obviously something is getting manipulated in the current tangle of things

thanks for the recap!
Really not sure why I didnt get stuck with lovers with Herbe, if what hes saying lines up... maybe Mawiles action took precedence over mine ig
huh. this is an interesting point. idk if it seems like an answerable question

On that note, if any of you out there have any information along the lines of "all cops are useless" or that otherwise mentions cops, now is probably going to be the most useful time to reveal it.

I'm going to go look back at EoD with M!M&F and M!Mawile in mind tomorrow probably
I can already give you this much for free: I was absent throughout EoD yesterday

also, now that all my cards are on the table, I suppose I consent to being lynched if it'll help gather information for town, much as I'd have liked a few more swings at figuring out what the hell is my sanity

On that note, if any of you out there have any information along the lines of "all cops are useless" or that otherwise mentions cops, now is probably going to be the most useful time to reveal it.
I have information that all cops are useless! but that's in real life, not in the game-

I mean it would make sense in terms of flavor for my role to have presedence, seeing as a motion detector needs to set up and watch for any movement all night, so I wouldn't get accurate results if you healed before I set up.

inb4 mafia also targeted Eifie
This doesn’t line up for me, honestly. Our running theory is that mafia targeted Boquise N1 because he wasn’t likely to be healed – I think we all can agree that Eifie had an obvious big target painted on her back after her cop roleplay and shepherding.
I was thinking about this as well – the action that goes first should take precedence to everything (isn’t that a ground rule?), so you should have become stuck to Herbe, not Mawile. We (supposedly) know your action came first because if Mawile detects motion, his action should come after all motion is made.

My theory is that either you were roleblocked/redirected n0 or Herbe is full of shit.

I mean it would make sense in terms of flavor for my role to have presedence, seeing as a motion detector needs to set up and watch for any movement all night, so I wouldn't get accurate results if you healed before I set up.
that would make sense, but it does raise the question of how you didnt notice me that night (that is what you said right?)

that would make sense, but it does raise the question of how you didnt notice me that night (that is what you said right?)
Yeah, I got results of not seeing anything happen that night, but I wonder if me getting stuck to Herbe could have thrown that off somehow?

I was thinking about this as well – the action that goes first should take precedence to everything (isn’t that a ground rule?), so you should have become stuck to Herbe, not Mawile. We (supposedly) know your action came first because if Mawile detects motion, his action should come after all motion is made.

My theory is that either you were roleblocked/redirected n0 or Herbe is full of shit.
Oh yeah, that makes sense too; when Mawile said it, I was thinking like "oh, his action came last so that would be the one that takes effect since theres nothing to come after it and wipe out that connection", but now I'm not so sure. @Herbe , does it clarify which action takes precedence when more than one person targets you? (like first or last action)

i thought it was decided that mawile isn't motion-detector no matter what tbh
I think I missed something, what have we decided about Mawile’s role then?

I wonder if me getting stuck to Herbe could have thrown that off somehow?
I would believe that if Butterfree were using a bot to sort things out and send the PMs: I don’t think that would be intended behaviour. My 2¢

Back
Top Bottom