• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Basically, I wasn't feeling a Mawile lynch last night, but then Mawile said that they'd motion-detected Herbe N0 and gotten no movement. Stryke then popped up to claim they'd healed Herbe N0, which, if Mawile was actually a motion detector, would have registered as activity.
yeah - we all mentioned EoD that motion-detecting was impossibly easy to fake, but looking back mawile could've said this after an attempted mafia kill? (since herbe said that mawile got trapped/loverized n0.) in which case it makes sense that mawile would choose herbe to fakeclaim this about; herbe would have no reason to counter, and lying and saying the motion-detect attempt went to anyone else would be significantly riskier

that scenario doesn't really say anything about stryke's claim, though, since i'm assuming herbe's role actually made him immune to a kill attempt, so that leaves us at null. either way i agree that a mawile flip will reveal more than an MF one - i kinda think that since this is looking like we'll hit an early consensus (? again knock on wood) that a lot of time can go into talking about/with MF and stryke, etc
or you [Mawile] have a non-kill mafia night action and another mafioso went for Jack
hrm. and it wouldn't stack up if that non-kill action were motion detector either, right, due to stryke's claim
That's how I would interpret it.

sorry, i thought rari internalized/processed it because they'd reacted to all of my posts in that chain

fwiw, I suppose it'd be possible that the mob figured eifie was a safe kill on the assumption that the doctors would have more interest in protecting each other than an inno with a claim-not-claim

anyways, the thing we really need in order to get us on track with the night action speculation is confirmation as to who VM is targeting, so... someone mention him, because I have no idea if I'm getting the code on that right,

anyways, the thing we really need in order to get us on track with the night action speculation is confirmation as to who VM is targeting, so... someone mention him, because I have no idea if I'm getting the code on that right,
yeah hahah. i pinged him earlier but now We Wait

Back
Top Bottom