• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

hm. if this were the case i don't think she would have gone a bit out on a limb to confirm there's a redirector among us?
She could have gone “oh shit, they’re a cop and I’ve accidentally cast suspicion on M&F!” and confirmed the existence of a redirector to give credibility to the possibility that a redirector made M&F flip red.

She could have gone “oh shit, they’re a cop and I’ve accidentally cast suspicion on M&F!” and confirmed the existence of a redirector to give credibility to the possibility that a redirector made M&F flip red.
idk tbh. it was riskier of her to have to make any "just trust me" claim than to do it another way i feel like? i am also biased since kyeugh is my strongest non-roleclaimed townread

Ftr I have no clue if doctor clash actually kills the target since the PM doesnt clarify
someone with a better memory, i thought nanobot dr and white mage were the ones that didn't get along?

i also forgot that stryke's doctor claim was so recent compared to rari's d1 cop cover, so i'm dropping the idea of rari getting redirected
which leads back into MF/rari drama again

One of the Mysterious Informant info things said that you guys hate each other so maybe that means your heals clash to kill the target
yeah it does say that but doesnt elaborate. at first i thought it meant that the two healings cancel out and the target just doesnt get healed but *shrug*

yeah it does say that but doesnt elaborate. at first i thought it meant that the two healings cancel out and the target just doesnt get healed but *shrug*
i think it's more likely that it's an overdose than a neutralization

uhhhh this may be a dumb thing to bring up but the flavor for eifie was still the same as the other (presumably) mafia kills. what do we think about that? also iirc the heals were done on a coin-flip principle, weren't they - idk if i totally think it was a clash over a redirect

Don't have time to contribute meaningfully tonight--tomorrow I'll try to go through and compile a list of role and action claims to try and untangle what's been going on at night.

But remember that if you're positing healer clash for Eifie's death last night, you need to explain what happened to the actual mafia kill.

Welp, blame kyeugh on this one. I’m lighting my cigarrette, for this is almost certainly my last Day alive.

I am a Private Detective and my power is Stalking Mission. Which means, I’m a regular alignment cop. No quirks that I know of.

N0 Mr. Ultracool: not mafia
N1 Mawile: mafia
N2 M&F: mafia

That is all information I got. I hope we do the right thing.
nice
M&F
we should lynch this first, since there are no strings attached

But remember that if you're positing healer clash for Eifie's death last night, you need to explain what happened to the actual mafia kill.
yeah this is why i'm pretty reluctant to guess at a clash, but i think a redirect away (since the doctorclaims were so visible and recent) is likely, especially when eifie's death seems to match flavor with the other mafia kills

M&F
we should lynch this first, since there are no strings attached
also this is why i was kind of preferring MF before mawile/feeling weird as the day began since at least herbe isn't attached. but now i don't know what to feel since MF's roleclaim is so ... thorough?

Here’s a recap for you:

- I’m a cop. n0 green on Ultracool, n1 red on Mawile, n2 red on M&F
- M&F claims insane cop. n0 red on Mawile, n1 red on Negrek, n2 red on Keldeo

Confusion ensues
Read through all the posts prior to mine and I massively appreciate this bc it is hard for me to process that much text so thx for the cliff notes!

yeah no i agree! just felt weird about voting >: mostly because i thought we were also waiting to hear from @Stryke in light of yesterDay's events

so whatd you wanna know, specifically?

I feel like M&F would be thorough with their role claim regardless of alignment
since they're so thorough with everything else
hmm. maybe fair. also seshas while you're here, do you have any overall thoughts on anything else?

Back
Top Bottom