• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

After a boring slog of a day, M&F is dragged to the gallows. She does not bother to resist.

Once she's dead, they search her pockets and discover a list of shady phone numbers, a suspicious business card, and a trove of Minion memes. Victory! Victory! Surely no one else will get murdered, ever.

M&F is dead. She was mafia.

Please send in your night actions. The night will end on May 5th, 0:00 UTC (the one midnight to rule them all).

Final vote counts:
M&F (11) (Herbe, IndigoEmmy, Mist1422, Mr. Ultracool, Ottercopter, Panini, Seshas, Stryke, Vipera Magnifica, kyeugh, mewtini)
No vote (3) (Flora, M&F, serimachi)

mewtini votes M&F (#4012)
Herbe votes M&F (#4016)
kyeugh votes M&F (#4018)
Ottercopter votes M&F (#4031)
Stryke votes M&F (#4033)
Vipera Magnifica votes M&F (#4055)
Seshas votes M&F (#4056)
IndigoEmmy votes M&F (#4124)
IndigoEmmy votes M&F (#4205)
IndigoEmmy votes M&F (#4241)
IndigoEmmy votes Mist1422 (#4246)
IndigoEmmy votes M&F (#4261)
Mist1422 votes M&F (#4262)
IndigoEmmy votes M&F (#4279)
Mr. Ultracool votes M&F (#4365)
mewtini votes Seshas (#4367)
mewtini votes M&F (#4368)
IndigoEmmy votes M&F (#4369)
IndigoEmmy votes M&F (#4423)
Panini votes M&F (#4438)

Herbe votes M&F (#4016)
IndigoEmmy votes M&F (#4423)
Mist1422 votes M&F (#4262)
Mr. Ultracool votes M&F (#4365)
Ottercopter votes M&F (#4031)
Panini votes M&F (#4438)
Seshas votes M&F (#4056)
Stryke votes M&F (#4033)
Vipera Magnifica votes M&F (#4055)
kyeugh votes M&F (#4018)
mewtini votes M&F (#4368)

also assuming M&F flips red can I pleeeeease have one thing posted in the thread after the flip. please. pretty please. by postgame it will be too late. you gotta do it for the memes. the memes, Butterfree! you gotta!

eifie what do you think if either one of them flips scum

I think I will dab obnoxiously all over the thread

mKH3TCr.gif

q7odK1v.gif

FP8QLTD.gif

xol6Fku.gif

ZQBg8KR.gif

WvCAp45.gif

As a counterbalance, please stay tuned for an Eifie Being Hilariously Wrong (Or Technically Right But For Completely Bullshit Reasons) montage in graveyard chat

[Apologies for the delay!]

The day dawns slowly. The villagers cautiously step out into the streets. Yet again, one of their number is missing.

Stryke lies dead in the village's fancy fountain. The cause of death isn't drowning; he seems to have been dead before he fell in there.

There's nothing suspicious in his pockets. It's clear to everyone that murderers remain among them.

Stryke is dead. He was not mafia.

You have 72 hours to discuss. The day will end on May 8th, 0:00 UTC (ultimate time continuum).

the fact that i'm sitting here wondering if the location of death is significant is true evidence that i've gone off the deep end

at least we got MF tbh

Yep! If we hang Mist and she's some sort of not good person, than we know that the only other logical suspect is me. The most suspicious of them all :P

Dangit, RIP Stryke. D=

I have some news, though! My swap chain died immediately because I started it with Kyeugh.

Given that RNP flipped not Mafia and blocked her for a night, I do think that Mist is still a better lynch for today. But we should absolutely treat Kyeugh with suspicion. As someone who understand the mechanics of the role, it was definitely trying to swap with her that stopped it and she’ll probably be a good lynch for the next day phase.

I’m not that inclined to think she’s a third party since Rari_teh was able to take my role when it had a separate win condition. And I don’t think the mafia have a redirector because no doctors have been killed, nor have any people they tried to heal died so far except when RNP said he was blocking Stryke.

She was also the first to derail Mawile’s wagon the night RNP got lynched.

(If you’re wondering why I picked Kyeugh, her role made it sound like she could learn the tropes of people who targetted her, so I thought it would be a good way to verify her and a doctor at once if she were telling the truth. And I still held to my guess that whoever’s picking who to kill is an active player.)

But we should absolutely treat Kyeugh with suspicion. As someone who understand the mechanics of the role, it was definitely trying to swap with her that stopped it and she’ll probably be a good lynch for the next day phase.
this is unbearably depressing for my towncore tbh.

since Rari_teh was able to take my role when it had a separate win condition
are you saying that this worked because you were both town-aligned?

Back
Top Bottom