• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Shit, right, RNP over MF. Sorry, my timeline is wonky.
oh. i mean idk you can scumread that if you want! i feel like in a world where i’m scum with mf i don’t trip over myself to get someone/anyone else lynched and then just shrug and vote her/let her die the very next day

anyway mist

oh yeah i mean. as someone who joined kyeugh pretty fully on going RNP over MF i'm unwilling to SR that ... ?! unless you go w the argument that wolf!skylar didn't know how to worm her way out of lynching MF the next day so she just. gave up. but :^/

MF was still inspected as mafia, though. What point would there be in trying to defend someone doomed? The main benefit to a sudden RNP wagon would mostly be getting rid of another townie and giving the mafia one more day with MF, I'd imagi

Okay, so I'm fumbling a lot and need to step back and proofread stuff before I post, got it. But the fact that I couldn't swap with Kyeugh still stands. And Rari_teh's death matching my original role claim after they'd been talking about swapping with me (with Keldeo) should still be pretty clear evidence that I'm telling the truth and this is worth looking into, right?

But the fact that I couldn't swap with Kyeugh still stands.
can you talk more about what this means? like you were told the swap attempt failed? i think i'm just sadboiz right now because this is a Town Mech Clear going against my Top Non-Mech Townread and i'm also just. vaguely afraid/skeptical of the whole bodyswapping ring just because i know nothing about it (i know that this is just how it has to be. but still)

But the fact that I couldn't swap with Kyeugh still stands.
can you talk more about what this means? like you were told the swap attempt failed? i think i'm just sadboiz right now because this is a Town Mech Clear going against my Top Non-Mech Townread and i'm also just. vaguely afraid/skeptical of the whole bodyswapping ring just because i know nothing about it (i know that this is just how it has to be. but still)

That's about all I know. I think someone's mentioned it before, but if a swap fails, we don't get told the reason or any more information.

Well, we technically don't know for sure that not being able to swap means that someone is maf. How about not lynching Mist today in order to try and swap with an all-but-confirmed maf, as that would be a second pointer as to whether kyeugh is town?

If kyeugh is Mafia, I think Vipera almost never is because of the feedback inconsistencies
regardless, it's extremely likely that exactly one of them is mafia

Living Playerlist
Flora
kyeugh
Ottercopter
Mist1422
Panini
Seshas
mewtini
Mr. Ultracool
IndigoEmmy
serimachi
Herbe
Vipera Magnifica

In a 25 person setup, there's probably 5 Mafia given we have 2 outgroups flipped
M&F + Mawile + Mist + [kyeugh/Vipera] + [Flora/Semirachi]?

Town
Ottercopter
mewtini
Ultracool

Town Probably
Panini

maybe idk
Emmy
Herbe

lul
Flora
Semirachi

Need to Reread
kyeugh
Vipera

Mafia
Mist1422

I keep looking at the summary and thinking "god how did we screw up so bad"
but in reality we probably got 4 mafia aligned roles, it's probably safe to assume there's 4 mafia aligned roles left, with all the power role screwery that is going around

RedneckPhoenix (6) (Herbe, Mr. Ultracool, Vipera Magnifica, kokorico, kyeugh, mewtini)
M&F (5) (Keldeo, Ottercopter, Panini, Seshas, rari_teh)
No vote (14) (Flora, M&F, Stryke, serimachi, RedneckPhoenix, IndigoEmmy, Mist1422)

cool

Back
Top Bottom