• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Also re:Keldeo's post that I'm too lazy to quote, what does "fake tone townlean" mean? I understand townlean, but I don't know how to interpret that phrase as a whole. (Is it good or bad?)

Mawile, "fake tone townlean" is a townlean for having good tone, but on some level it's for "fake" or "bad" reasons that I don't entirely trust because you've probably been around the block enough to be able to fake what you've done so far as mafia too. It's kinda like Eifie's "lol tone reads" sentiment.

I’m siding with Eifie here, Jack is definitely dead and not town-aligned. The indignant look says all – unless mafia can fuck around with the flavour text, that is. The lack of sign of violence can be explained by Psychic Powers, poisoning or pretty much any ninja trope.
Hi rari_teh! Sorry, I don't entirely understand this line of thought. He could be indignant about dying as an innocent, couldn't he? I guess if VM is around tomorrow, he can confirm whether or not Jack was "not mafia" (which doesn't tell us if he was town, but.)

Why do you think Eifie and serimachi are town? I think I agree - just trying to understand where you're coming from.

I actually think I understand what IndigoEmmy is talking about but I can't find the reference from the old TV Tropes mafia because thread search doesn't work there. :(

I'm being a bit memey and slightly role-y but it's kind of hard to do my role without being very subtle and i'm kind of late so i'm trying to hurry things up

I'm being a bit memey and slightly role-y but it's kind of hard to do my role without being very subtle and i'm kind of late so i'm trying to hurry things up

lol well if the reference is what I think it is I guess you're town and bfree is pulling a lot of things from the last game :p

I always thought I was more reads-oriented
maybe it's just ToS forums that's super heavily mech biased
Counterpoint

XX1
As You Know, HG1 means Hydra Game 1, a game from a few months ago where you, Mist, were mafia and Eifie and I were town. Every account in the game was shared by two people - Eifie and I were playing in the same account, so I'm assuming that's what your "0.5" joke means.

Do you have any read on me and Eifie so far?
I have half a scumread on you and half of no read on Eifie

Alright, I think I have a bad townlean on IndigoEmmy as well because this is her first game and I don't really think that she would think of faking this subtle wink-wink-nod-nod dance as the mafia alignment.

To be clear (and you too @Keldeo), is this an actual roleclaim or just memery? I honestly can't tell at this point :cry:
Sorry! It's just memery for the moment - it might turn out to be an actual roleclaim, but I can neither confirm nor deny at this point, hehe.

Have you got any other thoughts on the game?

okay hi hello I just spent 45 minutes reading the updates

I get weird town vibes from seshas but I think it's only weird to me because culture differences, but still. I'd feel safe calling her town though, I don't see anything like... malicious there I guess.

eifie is eifing. i can't necessarily tell her alignment one way or the other. im nearly inclined to say town, though, since she was being helpful here and there? just a smidge though. wouldn't want to overpower the memes. Also I don't know what the fuck a mason is and I'm too afraid to ask

I do have to admit that I'm overall useless in general when it comes to stuff like this. Inexperience and such. I think this might actually be my first serious mafia game as a guy with a frontal lobe lmao. But I'm trying!!!! I think tomorrow I'll be able to have more Informed Opinions and such. The... the VM misunderstanding reveal really made me sit for a minute. Wow. Tomorrow will be interesting. I don't think VM was confusing town on purpose though, although the idea did cross my mind (did a damn good job of it) Seemed genuine.

Re:
Womp womp. Now if Negrek is mafia and lying about Jack’s role, guess who’s gonna be murdered by sunrise?
If I understand this correctly... what's stopping the mafia from killing VM to frame Negrek as mafia? That almost seems too easy. I'd be cautious about implicating Negrek as mafia immediately if VM dies tomorrow.

also hi indigoemmy!

Back
Top Bottom