• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

KILL MIST! KILL MIST! KILL MIST! KILL MIST!
calm down a bit, why don't you?

it's happening either way and there isn't really anything either of us can do to stop it.
[/QUOTE]

That's true. I wouldn't exactly want people to go around chanting to hang me (Which might actually happen even though i am townaligned >O<).

didn't want to say it but the mafia probably already figured it out

if we swap at the beginning of the night i can't heal you and you can't heal yourself; and if you die that just immediately makes me look guilty

If it helps, I at least think Ultracool will know if the swap failed altogether and I die? There's something in the role description that I feel like should come up in flavor text the same way Eifie died with a gun and Rari_teh was smiling.

Me and Mist are just talking about a rather dumb setup where mafia can't kill anyone, but they can treestump people every night

It's not you, it's me. Or is it?
Oh yah
Mafia's wincon is to reach voting parity (0v0 counts as parity)
Town's wincon is to kill all Mafia

me neither. i just accepted my fate

best not to answer my question and i'll heal you tonight. that way it's like a pseudo-coinflip which one of us is protected

It's not you, it's me.

This thread has degraded so much in quality since D5 and I love it
Yeah... ;-;
I hope Keldeo, Elifie, and the rest aren't screaming at us too hard from beyond the grave.

Ok. Here's the deal. We need to find someone from the Mafia, get an air pump for pumping up tires, pump them up with helium so they fly towards the sky, attach mist to them and bam. Two birds with one stone.

Back
Top Bottom