• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

bykdegcob1u01.jpg

In the meantime, I'd like to start a petition to call mafia "dark garys" and non-mafia "light garys".

Shouldn't we start to lynch one of those we think to be "dark garys"?
Until further notice, I'll

abstain

Well, I better start working on my essay. For those who don’t know me, that absolutely does *not* mean that I will sign off.
This is very nostalgic tbh. Had this been just two years ago, but at the same time (01:29), and deadline at 10:00 or something for some reason, I'd be right with you refreshing the page, eating ice cream and not working on my essay tbh

Shouldn't we start to lynch one of those we think to be "dark garys"?
Until further notice, I'll

abstain

Do you have any particular suspects or people you trust so far, and why? I feel like your contributions have been pretty mechanics-focused so far - there's nothing wrong with that, just wondering if you've got any other thoughts.

To clarify this game's relation to the original TV Tropes Mafia: some concepts and overall themes carry over, as well as some roles. I did not include any of the twists Eifie could remember from the previous game, or otherwise any real secrets that would give certain players from the previous game an unfair advantage. There are commonalities, and talking about the previous game is worthwhile to some extent, but the previous game does not give information that applies to this one - just because something was true there does not mean it's true here.

And yes, old TV Tropes Mafia never finished because everyone just lost interest, couldn't keep up with the thread, and stopped sending in their night actions. Please don't do that this time

Back
Top Bottom