• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

I appear to have deleted my role PM from the previous TVTropes Mafia game, and I am COLOSSALLY mad about it.
Aw man I kind of wanted to ask you what the trope was for your doctor role. Or it might've been Clover's. One of you was the lover and the other was a doctor.

Aw man I kind of wanted to ask you what the trope was for your doctor role. Or it might've been Clover's. One of you was the lover and the other was a doctor.
That was TVTropes Mafia??? I was Clover's lover one time, but I thought that was Tales of Symphonia Mafia (which was also huge and crazy).

cor blimey, this thread was long enough before I took a nap and then there was the double postening

I need to start writing it down if I get reads on people too, because at this point I should know better than to rely on my memory

now then, as for productive post things... and woof, I'm going to start typing this after an entire dinner, so, time to be even more late to everything:
  • so, was indigoemmy claiming Mysterious Informant with the same info hopeandjoy had back in the day, or are we still waiting on the info? because thaaaat would make it even weirder to have a Deadly Doctor (presumably no longer) running around as that'd straight up be a third flavor
  • fwiw I'm still considering it a possibility that VM was lying about the backup thing and the neglected extra detail was a fabrication; mafiosi pull that pretty often with their fakeclaims. I'm not lending that theory any further credence at the moment than that it's technically possible, but it sure is
  • I also do think there's a solid likelihood that VM will croak next -- possibly because the mafia is invested in keeping Jack's secrets, sure, but moreso because the mafia would get a two-for-one in containing information from town and also offing someone who can, by the next day, turn himself into a confirmed innocent. and if Negrek isn't mafia, then getting people raring to lynch her would just be the cherry on top of the cake

pretty much agree with that mf

i think it's possible that vm is lying, but... it seems like kind of pointless conjecture imo, atm the claim doesn't and hasn't really helped him in any way and it'll either turn out to be legit or not tomorrow so i don't think it matters that much right now

i am pretty sure emmy straight up claimed mysterious informant yeah. i'm not sure i really understand wtf that means though, hope's post was kind of confusing to me and also i only tried reading it once

I would absolutely not endorse lynching Negrek or even looking much more closely at her tomorrow if VM dies smh. I'm honestly happy to just accept both claims for now

yes, IndigoEmmy claimed Mysterious Informant. Mysterious Informants in the last game were vanilla town who got a bit of extra (mysterious) information about the setup in their role PMs. she got the exact same information that hope got in the previous TV Tropes game, so there's a mechanic that Butterfree is reusing.

also @M&F: in the previous game there were the two warring doctor types that the mysterious informants knew about, and there was also a mafia doctor or anti-healer or something (Tailsy). I am pretty sure she was not one of those two doctor types.

mf I'm mostly on the same page as you but I just wanted to call to your attention
cherry on top of the cake
just what exact kind of meal did you just eat? this is suspicious.... gotta scumread ya for it

/jk i just have nothing more insightful at the moment

yes, IndigoEmmy claimed Mysterious Informant. Mysterious Informants in the last game were vanilla town who got a bit of extra (mysterious) information about the setup in their role PMs. she got the exact same information that hope got in the previous TV Tropes game, so there's a mechanic that Butterfree is reusing.

also @M&F: in the previous game there were the two warring doctor types that the mysterious informants knew about, and there was also a mafia doctor or anti-healer or something (Tailsy). I am pretty sure she was not one of those two doctor types.
the one and the two I gathered; what I'm not clear on is, did indigoemmy also claim to have that information in the current game, or has indigoemmy just not... informed us yet? because in the former case, cfr my earlier bafflement, but in the latter case, well, indigoemmy better spill it before it ends up being too late

mf I'm mostly on the same page as you but I just wanted to call to your attention

just what exact kind of meal did you just eat? this is suspicious.... gotta scumread ya for it

/jk i just have nothing more insightful at the moment
look, if I didn't stick the landing with the idiom there, it'd be because I don't even like cherries on dessert anyway! I have no way of figuring that one out!

I'm gonna take the coward's way out and vote Odie_Pie who hasn't been on tcodf since April 1st because I'm having so much fun with everyone and don't want anyone who's actually posting to die

I'm gonna take the coward's way out and vote Odie_Pie who hasn't been on tcodf since April 1st because I'm having so much fun with everyone and don't want anyone who's actually posting to die
You know, there’s this neat little feature called abstention…

I probably should have waited to put my vote down but it's not like I was bothering to make proper use of my vote to pressure people anyway

who knows, maybe kokorico's half-scum-read will blow me away and this won't actually be my final vote

Back
Top Bottom