• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

locktown bc i never bus on a lylo
kyeugh

prob town
eifie
mewtini
indigoemmy
stryke
mr ultracool

not worrying about this for now
negrek
vm
odie
ottercopter

no thoughts head empty
mist
seshas
serimachi
herbe (i feel like i'm missing something with this one since he's getting a lot of town leans)
flora
kokorico

vaguely örgh status but i'm just sheeping eif tbh
panini
mf
keldeo (ok eif has not expressed this read but i think keldeo is at least as implicated by boq's death as the other two, and he bamboozles me constantly, so i'm deciding to be kind of wary. fwiw i think his posting has been good but. it always is)
the people in this category i don't actually feel bad about, but... these three in particular have raised some flags for some people, and were all FoS'd to some degree by boq, so they're on my "look closely" list

bad vibes, inexplicably
rari
mawile
i can't really explain the bad vibes i have as usual i just don't really get a good feeling from those two

hopefully i didn't miss anyone. i'm not really stuck on this list and put minimal thought into it. feel free to ask questions if you want but idfk honestly. mario kart time

ok things i have left to do: talk about neg

oh @.herbe you asked way earlier why i said you seemed self-conscious, it was just mostly bc you talked a lot earlier about how you felt uncomfortable speaking up due to being a first-timer

@kyeugh for me the townread of Herbe is probably mostly just like, activity and feeling present in the thread. iirc he was pretty engaged at EoD yesterday which I think wolves were less likely to be. need to check because I also constantly confuse him with mewtini for some reason

is this because of koko's EoD?
pitch this to me? i'm not sure i'm familiar enough w kokorico's posts to understand this
All of eir posts seem to be long, well founded and well thought out. Despite few and far-between, eir opinions don’t prey on low-hanging fruit and aren’t just reassurances of the majority thought, as would be expected from mafia. E’s vibing well enough for me to be almost sure e’s a townie with a busy-ish meat life.

and @.rari i think you asked why i called you gullible!town, when i said it it maybe came off more rudely than i meant so i'm sorry for that.

basically i'm currently townreading you mostly because i really like your analytical reads as a first-timer but i also think that you seem classically New to Mafia in that you jumped back and forth a lot (e.g. during the VM claim drama) but to your credit that combined with your very present self and your newness make me townread you
Yeah true. I think I'm starting to loosen up though (I hope?)
yes!

i do want to add as a small note that i still don't really get kyeugh's persistently bad vibes w rari (to the point of some especially pointed EoD remarks) but i feel better now that mawile, who i do feel weird about, is also in the bad-vibe list

haha man I'm starting to see what qva was saying about rari_teh sounding like they were faking being a new player

but also if that was actually true I think they would be being even more careful about it after the accusation and not have written that post about kokorico like that

haha man I'm starting to see what qva was saying about rari_teh sounding like they were faking being a new player

but also if that was actually true I think they would be being even more careful about it after the accusation and not have written that post about kokorico like that
tbh idk like. i feel like rari and i are kind of similar except that maybe i'm less reactionary and that i'm also the one being HYPOCRITICAL about "you seem new" when i am exactly as inexperienced, which everyone here can vouch for and that combined with how. comfy? they seemed during EoD/the maybe faking naivete (iirc they joked about it even) makes me pause even if i don't always agree w them

@Keldeo how likely do you think it is that this game is easy?
Mmm, not enough data to say yet imo, or maybe a better way to say it is that none of our two flips have like, completely flipped my worldview upside down, and my worldview is... similar enough to the readslists being posted?

Otter ?_? / role madness more generally = +hard
Friend ILS flipping v = ~+hard
I like the thread consensus towncore though!! = easy

I haven't critically thought about this game since the Day started, sorry. Ask me again later maybe?

@kyeugh when you’re done with Mario Kart, would you mind elaborating a little on your thoughts regarding Mawile? You have written enough to fill an essay about why you don’t get great vibes from me, but IIRC this is the first time you touch his name

Mmm, not enough data to say yet imo, or maybe a better way to say it is that none of our two flips have like, completely flipped my worldview upside down, and my worldview is... similar enough to the readslists being posted?

Otter ?_? / role madness more generally = +hard
Friend ILS flipping v = ~+hard
I like the thread consensus towncore though!! = easy

I haven't critically thought about this game since the Day started, sorry. Ask me again later maybe?
you think role madness = +hard?

I'm not sure I've seen a role madness game on tcodf that wasn't at least mildly townsided :p

I'm on principle not that comfortable with a lot of reads being consensus on d2 because games are almost never that easy but I also am not sure where I'd be going wrong...

if there's a mafia in my probably town list, I think it'd have to be in Herbe/rari_teh/kokorico... kyeugh is just so town and if mewtini is somehow mafia here she's going to absolutely slay in champs man it's be amazing

meh. probably a bit early to be paranoid about my probably town list.

and @.rari i think you asked why i called you gullible!town, when i said it it maybe came off more rudely than i meant so i'm sorry for that.
No problem at all! It didn’t come as rude for me, I just wanted to understand what you meant by it ^^
i feel better now that mawile, who i do feel weird about, is also in the bad-vibe list
If that helps, I also don’t vibe well with Mawile?? Idk, I put him on my Amorphous Blob because I don’t have a good reason for that and I don’t trust my gut feelings that much

I'm on principle not that comfortable with a lot of reads being consensus on d2 because games are almost never that easy but I also am not sure where I'd be going wrong...
just had a Vision of butterfree reading this and laughing. and now i'm depressed

Back
Top Bottom