• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

I totally did complain about your inactivity in the post where I pinged you smh

I'm not going to try to get people to play Serious Mafia in a big tcodf game either, especially when I myself don't feel like playing :p
smh how did i miss the ping
okej you can be town tbh

Quoting private communication like role PMs, editing posts, and deleting posts is generally against the mafia rules, but it would be good to get official ruling from @Butterfree on this.

I'm having a bit of trouble processing the thread, I feel like I've been missing posts. Let me go back over the past few pages.

the farfetch'd dude seems town because i get those vibes.

I have only played with Keldeo once I think and he was scum. Maybe he is similar here but too little data.
I am a bit suspicious of Eifie for starting and talking about the N1 post and the circumstances about Jack so much and I am a bit surprised that she hasn't complained about my inactivity

But that sounds like silly things to scum read someone for tbh
How much have you talked to Eifie about the way that she approaches mafia? Given how uneasy she can get as the mafia alignment, I think this has been a very towny day from her so far.

I totally did complain about your inactivity in the post where I pinged you smh

I'm not going to try to get people to play Serious Mafia in a big tcodf game either, especially when I myself don't feel like playing :p
When do you feel like playing tho tbh

whenever you are town tho "feeling like playing" might be a strong word tbh

Quoting private communication like role PMs, editing posts, and deleting posts is generally against the mafia rules, but it would be good to get official ruling from @Butterfree on this.

I'm having a bit of trouble processing the thread, I feel like I've been missing posts. Let me go back over the past few pages.

How much have you talked to Eifie about the way that she approaches mafia? Given how uneasy she can get as the mafia alignment, I think this has been a very towny day from her so far.
oh we have talked a lot about that and i know from when we hydra'd tbh
just wanted to be thorough.

I did delete the post anyway. sorry if i broke the rules.

I recommend reading over the rules thread! https://forums.dragonflycave.com/threads/important-mafia-rules.10732/
It doesn't have a clear point-form list of disallowed actions for clear reference but it does mention things that are not allowed, at points. :p

When do you feel like playing tho tbh

whenever you are town tho "feeling like playing" might be a strong word tbh

this game? never.

did you like my role pm screenshot?

(note in case this is weird in the current context I posted a really obviously fake self-made rolecard earlier although personally I think I captured bfree's writing style perfectly.)
no what are you saying
It was very real.
:wowee:

oh lol

I mean in regular games even when I am complaining about not wanting to play mafia I usually try to get other people to post their thoughts and stuff

here I'm content to just vibe with 24 of my closest friends.
nice!
yeh but i think you have tried to get out thoughts as well tbh

Back
Top Bottom