• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

Okay I'm just gonna park on Odie_pie and depart and try to make it back to my apartment by EOD. Sorry it's not terribly useful but on the off chance Otter/ILS pop up last minute and say something that'd change my mind I don't want to make it any more difficult

She has consistently seemed like... "timewarping" / discussing stuff that's adjacent to the current thrust of the thread

Which might be because of time, idk I don't want to get on her case for playing the game in a Safeway parking lot, but it sticks out to me as well

I think an ISO might maybe make it clearer
I have been reading her closely and 9/10 of her posts are commenting on things that are really not moving the thread to anywhere. I dont really want to lynch her because I want to see more from her, but yeah

btw is there a reason flora/stryke are kinda skirting under the rug here? is it ils/otter bc they're the ones who reacted weirdly to vm's thing?
flora is totally inactive (hasn't posted since pre-flavorspec) and tbh i just didn't figure out enough about stryke to make a decision. also i felt good enough about ils/rnp being relatively safe choices so i didn't feel like going out on a limb to make cases for stryke bc they seemed classic inactive

flora is totally inactive (hasn't posted since pre-flavorspec) and tbh i just didn't figure out enough about stryke to make a decision. also i felt good enough about ils/rnp being relatively safe choices so i didn't feel like going out on a limb to make cases for stryke bc they seemed classic inactive
i did bring up flora a few times as a prospective lynch if the ils/rnp boats both sunk, i just see her as identical to an odie lynch so it was kind of a bland but fine possibility. but then no one else mentioned flora really so

Keldeo's "And Here He Comes Now!" just reminded me of this and I felt it would be a disservice to not post it

Okay, here's some vote counts for you all:

Seshas votes kyeugh (#57)
Eifie votes Keldeo (#58)
Herbe votes abstain (#59)
mewtini votes abstain (#63)
Keldeo votes Eifie (#65)
Vipera Magnifica votes JackPK (#74)
Herbe votes JackPK (#77)
Mist1422 votes Keldeo (#81)
M&F votes JackPK (#88)
Seshas unvotes (#117)
Keldeo votes Mr. Ultracool (#125)
Herbe unvotes (#128)
Serimachi votes abstain (#186)
Keldeo votes Boquise (#233)
rari_teh votes abstain (#254)
Mr. Ultracool votes abstain (#488)
Eifie votes Odie_Pie (#513)
Herbe votes Odie_Pie (#518)
kyeugh votes Seshas (#543)
kokorico votes Keldeo (#612)
kyeugh unvotes (#617)
Seshas votes Ottercopter (#649)
rari_teh votes Ottercopter (#680)
M&F votes Eifie (#732)
rari_teh unvotes (#781)
Eifie votes Boquise (#929)
Keldeo votes Odie_pie (#1009)
mewtini votes I liek Squirtles (#1092)
Boquise votes I liek Squirtles (#1141)
Eifie unvotes (#1155)
Eifie votes Ottercopter (#1181)
Negrek votes RedneckPhoenix (#1186)
Herbe votes I liek Squirtles (#1211)
kyeugh votes Ottercopter (#1228)
Keldeo votes I liek Squirtles (#1254)
Mawile votes I liek Squirtles (#1256)
Negrek votes I liek Squirtles (#1258)
Keldeo votes Ottercopter (#1262)
Boquise votes Ottercopter (#1263)
rari_teh votes Ottercopter (#1275)
Panini votes Odie_pie (#1321)

Active votes:
Boquise votes Ottercopter (#1263)
Eifie votes Ottercopter (#1181)
Herbe votes I liek Squirtles (#1211)
Keldeo votes Ottercopter (#1262)
kokorico votes Keldeo (#612)
kyeugh votes Ottercopter (#1228)
M&F votes Eifie (#732)
Mawile votes I liek Squirtles (#1256)
mewtini votes I liek Squirtles (#1092)
Mist1422 votes Keldeo (#81)
Mr. Ultracool votes abstain (#488)
Negrek votes I liek Squirtles (#1258)
Panini votes Odie_pie (#1321)
rari_teh votes Ottercopter (#1275)
Serimachi votes abstain (#186)
Seshas votes Ottercopter (#649)
Vipera Magnifica votes JackPK (#74)

Vote counts:
Ottercopter (6) (Boquise, Eifie, Keldeo, kyeugh, rari_teh, Seshas)
I liek Squirtles (4) (Herbe, Mawile, mewtini, Negrek)
Keldeo (2) (kokorico, Mist1422)
abstain (2) (Mr. Ultracool, Serimachi)
Eifie (1) (M&F)
Odie_pie (1) (Panini)
[JackPK] (1) (Vipera Magnifica)

I don't think people are giving Stryke/Flora passes for bad reasons. I think they're just under the radar because they haven't done anything that attracted attention? Which is maybe a tautology.

Stryke seems like he was in Resistance and Flora immediately believed Eifie's masons claim with me, are the things I remember that they've done

i know some of the parked votes on like keldeo and eifie are probably just ppl forgetting they voted some 500 posts ago, but it still makes me go Hm
hehe I was vaguely wondering a while ago if butterfree likes the kind of roles where the person you're voting at the end of the day dies that night

Back
Top Bottom