• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

We should probably only get roleclaims from people about to die unless they have something immediately useful, right? Otherwise we're just narrowing down the field of cops, doctors, and other roles that the mafia's definitely gonna want to kill.

that is also why i said he shouldn't feel the need to right now. i think it's likely that things tighten up a bit soon and the voting veers somewhere wild :|

Sure, but on principle I don't think it would be great for him to claim unless he's dying for sure, and the wagons are super loose right now. Does that make sense?

Like Stryke can claim now if he wants, but I don't want him to have to reveal that info if it's not actually useful to us.
meh idk, it's not like if he doesn't get lynched today we aren't still going to want to resolve him tomorrow

odie_pie
i think i would’ve laid my case on rari out toDay if i knew it was going to be so uneventful
might fuck around and do it tomorrow

mawile (p much with the intent of keeping the top 2 wagons even for now; might switch later)

this puts us at

(3) Stryke: Herbe, IndigoEmmy, M&F
(3) Mawile: Eifie, rari_teh, mewtini
(1) Panini: Mist
(1) Mist1422: Panini
(1) serimachi: kokorico
(1) odie_pie: kyeugh

meh idk, it's not like if he doesn't get lynched today we aren't still going to want to resolve him tomorrow
hm still feels unnecessary if we're not going to end there, one unouted night can make a big difference depending on what it is?

On the other I get not wanting to repeat what happened to ILS so maybe a middle ground is best

Is there a good reason not to do say it now, Kyeugh? Even if we don't wanna start a last minute rari_teh wagon, we never know if you'll end up dead tomorrow before you can say it.

Yeah, but tomorrow's a new day with at least sooooome new information in theory. It's another night for a theoretical cop to add to their list of inspected people or whatever.

God, i still dunno who to nominate today...

someone should tell me why i should vote mawile over odie
i think the best point i've seen (still tenuous) is what you said, about how mawile feels more unresolvably uncomfortable and untrustworthy than others. other than that i still am more pro-odie and that might be my top preference rn, just waiting to see if it gains any traction ://

panini and mist sitting on their votes for each other is weird
If you make me pick between Mawile and Stryke I probably go Mawile > Stryke but I don't feel confident in either and would rather go here or Odie

Part of the reason I don't feel good about Chemist is because he's been sitting on me all day without really explaining himself so

For the record, not advocating a last minute lynch wagon for a non-Odie, Mawile, or Stryke person. I think we should stick to what we've decided at this point and not try to introduce someone new based on last minute panic if we don't have time to think it over???

I don't know how to process Mawile's self-consciousness and focus on optics. I honestly think the fact that he's talking openly about it is pretty towny, but I don't... have much of an opinion on his thoughts overall? So I can see what Eifie et al. are saying about him remaining like very null for everyone.
For what it's worth, I spend a fair amount of time (when I'm actually online) reading the thread and typing up a post and then I get cold feet because I get worried that it sounds too much like someone else's post and then people will be even more suspicious of me. And then I delete the post and usually post a meme instead :x

Back
Top Bottom