• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

i honestly feel weird about continuing to lynch inactives this late in the game and would prefer not to tbh? won’t die on that hill but also like c’mon tbh if this is the best we have i feel like we’re fucked

might be wrong about this but i feel like there are too many people sitting in the “probably 3p, who cares” pile

i honestly feel weird about continuing to lynch inactives this late in the game and would prefer not to tbh? won’t die on that hill but also like c’mon tbh if this is the best we have i feel like we’re fucked

might be wrong about this but i feel like there are too many people sitting in the “probably 3p, who cares” pile
That's just Mewtini + Herbe iirc

Soooo how do we all feel about eachother? I'm still hoping to find a better lynch than Flora if possible.
I don't think any of these players are mafia with Flora
mostly talking about Herbe here

I guess I'm kind of waiting to see what Emmy thinks of it?
i would rather not lynch inactive as well, honestly i voted/started the train in a vague wondering if flora would get poked into approaching thread. unvote

How annoyed would you be if I just started typing in this font all the time
are you referring to what i think you’re referring to

So, how about swapping with herbe? Or was that already done and I'm getting confused?
i don't think it was. i don't really understand the swapping thing (def not as well as you do) but i feel like it's likely to fail - it should regardless of whether he's 3p or mafia, right?

So, how about swapping with herbe? Or was that already done and I'm getting confused?
i don't think it was. i don't really understand the swapping thing (def not as well as you do) but i feel like it's likely to fail - it should regardless of whether he's 3p or mafia, right?
actually idk exactly how this works since it's possible herbe was a town-aligned lover and would be swappable because of that. i would still rather emmy but i take back part of what i said here

i feel really trapped insofar as like. what we even have left to look into. and it's really hard to not just continually go in circles?
Also I'm wondering
who would kill Vipera
obviously not someone who thought Vipera would be lynched today
this is a good point

i feel slightly unplugged from this game because another game i’m in is frying my brain
where are we even at rn, today, in this thread here

Back
Top Bottom