• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Funny Moments at School

Ah, I have a good one from my history class. :D

Okay, so every classroom has a projector screen hooked up to the teacher's computer. Naturally, we can see our teacher's desktop background and whatnot. Sometimes it's the default 'Stonehenge' picture, and sometimes the teachers upload a personal picture. In my history teacher's case, it's a picture of her (adult) son at work on a fishing boat.

So, while our teacher's busy waiting for an Internet window to pop up, we can all see this picture. And then we hear one of the girls sitting at the middle table mutter, "mmm, sexy~". Cue laughter.

After everyone settles down, our teacher says, "Yeah, he is cute, isn't he?" with this sort of knowing smirk.

We had a really hard time settling down after that.

Oh, I forgot:

Teacher: Hannah, you got it all right. Except you spelled "amicitia" as "amicita"

Jess: "Ah'm a cheeta." XP

We never let that one go. XP

In Maths someone asked me whether I have a girlfriend. They actually had to ask. They could see my face and everything. XD (I tried telling them no-one has standards that low, but for some reason they didn't understand. So I settled for "no". =3)

Also, in Law I had a substitute substitute teacher. Our normal teacher was ill this week and last, so last week we had a substitute. We were meant to have her this week too, but she couldn't do it so we had another substitute to replace her. Which is quite a funny concept.

I had graphics today, and our normal teacher was late for whatever reason. Near the end of the lesson he walks in.
Mr. R: Sorry I'm late. I brought a pussy! Let me show you my pussy.
He places a cat shaped pencil sharpener on the table. Everyone is giggling.
Mr. R: I'll put a pointy thing into the pussy... *puts a pencil up the cat's bum and sharpens it*
Sharpener: *meows*
Mr. R: ...And now I have a sharp pencil! I wouldn't try this with your pussy at home, because the pussy would go flying across the room and your pencil would get covered in sh*t.
*roars of laughter*

I also had a picture of an Xbox and some recipes for chicken sandwiches on my table. I wonder why?

Some girls talking:
A: "I've seen all the Simpsons movies!"
B: "I've seen all the episodes!"
Me: "...Yeah, that's nice..."
B: "Do you have any DVDs?"
C: "I have 15 season boxes and 3 The Simpsons Movies!"
A: "I have 12 season boxes!"
Me: "...Only 11 boxsets have been released."
A: "...Uh, yeah...Well, that's what I meant!"

They obviously know nothing about The Simpsons.

And, not "funny" as such, but... WE GOT TO DRAW ON THE BLACKBOARD TODAAY~

Last edited:
In Maths someone asked me whether I have a girlfriend. They actually had to ask. They could see my face and everything. XD (I tried telling them no-one has standards that low, but for some reason they didn't understand. So I settled for "no". =3)

The same thing happened again! Our Law teacher was giving us an example of a case to go on and illustrate some form of legal thing, and what she came up with is "Suppose Mike stabs [guy in my class's name here] because he slept with Mike's girlfriend". I honestly think people are going blind.

Then later on me and some other guy tried coming up with Shakespearean innuendos. I sucked at it. He won with "I went once more onto your mum's breach last night".

I was going to random peaple saying

imagine barak obama
now imagine edward from twilight
think of edward and obama standing next to eachother
now think of obama with edwards hair
ITS EDWARD OBAMA!

in gym we were playing vollyball and I when to go get the ball and on my team there were 2 girls talking so I threw thew the ball at them it was funny at the time

Last year we were explaining what we were going to write about for our personal narritives, someone told about how they got really close to a sting ray and almost got stung.

Funny Kid: You almost ended up like steve.

Conversation in drama

Me: UGH! I'm just not Saying my lines D<
A: Ooooo! She just went to the dark side!
Me: ...But....the darkside has cookies...
*akward silence*
B: ...Do they have chocolate chip?

Was funny at the time >.>

I rememeber one from last week, in RE the teacher was talking to a girl at the front and all of a sudden he just said "This is madness!" really loud, and me in the lad behind me just said "THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAAAA!" in perfect unison. It was funny =D

This was from...last week, I believe:

Jeanine: Some people call me "oddish."
Me: *thinking* Oddish the Pokemon?
Jess: *starts rambling on aout Oddish the Pokemon*
Me: :D

And today:

Jeanine: *something about people calling her "oddish"*
Jess: We already went over this. And I started talking about Oddish, the radish Pokemon with legs and leaves on its head.

Yeah, Jess is awesome. And Jeanine is too.

Today, as it was the last day, all of Sixth Form went to the block where most of us played a massive game of Pass The Parcel. However, every time the parcel landed on you, you had to take a layer away and do whatever was written on it. Some of these commands included:
  • Something to do with kissing someone the same gender as yourself on the lips
  • Licking somebody's big toe (the guy was licked twice in a row)
  • Licking the nose of the person next to you (which led to a Music teacher having to lick the nose of a Maths teacher- neither of them seemed happy)
  • Lying in the middle of the circle (this of course prompted a bundle)
  • Loads of other crap.

It was hilarious. If the vids someone took don't make it to YouTube there is no justice in this world.

Also my Stats teacher, whose lesson is first period, put on some Christmas music full blast for everyone who'd gotten drunk at the Sixth Form social last night and got a hangover this morning. XD

Jess: I just want time to stand still. I mean, we'd all be moving and stuff, but you'd go to sleep and wake up and it would still be 2:15 on Friday.
Me: ...But then Jeanine would be stuck in Florida for all eternity...
Jess: ...OH YEAH!

Oh, Jess. :D

Before that there was something about that toy Bulbasuar I found in an out-of-order Friendly's vending machine. We were both so mad. ^^

*teacher is explaining mummy project* You also have to make canopic jars. And organs to go in them.

It's been a while, but this reminded me of the same project I had way back in my first year of high school...

My "mummy" was a stuffed Pikachu wrapped up in duct tape and toilet paper, and the canopic jars ended up being regular old mason jars with the stuffing that I had pulled out of the Pikachu (and some water and red food coloring) smushed into them.

French Teacher: La Pirranha est une poison(The Pirranha is a fish)
Kid: What!!! It's a plant
Kid #2: where do you get this stuff
Kid: In the mario games, y'know, the flower dude that attacks you?
Kid #2:...
Class::sweatdrop: *laughs*-
Kid #3: oh I know those... :sweatdrop: lol totally unrelated
Kid: oh...:sweatdrop:

In Bio we're gonna set food on fire tomorrow! ^^

My friend and I were talking and she showed my some spiffy black beads of hers:

Jess: They used to be green. Then the sparkly stuff fell off.

In Bio we're gonna set food on fire tomorrow! ^^

That sounds fun. Have fun with that.

I can't wait till my junior high ^^

There was a place called Hidden Valley on a map in Social Studies. I screamed a bit.

None of you probably know... except those of you who pay attention to the Naruto fan club.

Back
Top Bottom