• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[GAME OVER] Super Random Mafia Game [ALIEN WIN]

Re: [Night 1] Super Random Mafia Game

Double post!

Brock isn't on right now.... Maybe you could roleclaim.

((Negative minutes now: we got twenty-four hours as 4:20 my time and it is now passing 4:20.

I know Brock isn't on. 8[ Agh, so much suspense. ))

Brock isn't even on right now and I doubt the night phase would last exactly 24 hours. We could have a few more hours for all we know.

I don't think roleclaim (or anything) is supposed to count regardless of whether or not the GM is here; isn't one of Butterfree's planned hacks to automatically close the thread during the night? This kind of indicates that it's not really meant to be played this way.

The refusal to roleclaim, even if that role would do nothing to alleviate suspicion, and the excuse of "this isn't how it's supposed to be played" is starting to make me suspicious. Not quite enough yet to retract my vote, but enough to make me wary. Let's hope the day continues for a couple more hours, this is getting interesting.

You know, you don't seem to be putting up much of a defence, besides "I'm not the Mafia" which is barely a defence at all.

Yeah. You seemed a bit tooo unenthusiastic to reply to my not so subtle request to roleclaim. With that refusal, you seem even more suspicious.

Alright, maybe it won't hurt anything to decide we can continue until Brock gets here; if anyone changes votes in that time and he decides that's not allowed, he can just ignore them, right?

I don't have a role as part of the mafia, but I don't have any night actions, so the most useful thing I can do is talk.

Oh, and, I suppose he did admit that he ended an hour early, so maybe we really ought to have another hour.

I don't have a role as part of the mafia, but I don't have any night actions, so the most useful thing I can do is talk.

So are you a sheep? Or what? Not having any night actions says nothing.

Mmm yeah, forgot it says the roles. So you're saying you're either a corrupt cop, lover, alien, or the secret role? Really, this is annoying. If you weren't mafia you'd probably tell us your role. Except the alien and lover. But, if your a lover, it would be better to tell us that and not get lynched, right? Meh, you're probably an alien or mafia. I give up.

I was thinking that Hiikaru might be the terrorist. But it's possible that there are just plain innocents in this game. IIRC, Brock originally asked for 16 people (once he added the two secret roles) and we have 20.

Whoops, *with zero night actions.

I started typing "without night actions" and then went back and put in a zero without editing that part.

Maybe Brock's planning to sign in at the next hour.

I'm getting suspicious enough to retract my vote for demonickittens, which once again puts Hiikaru in the lead, but I decline to place my vote with Hiikaru, anyyone else, or abstainment (yet). My gut still tells me Hiikaru is innocent, but my head is saying nobody innocent would go in such a roundabout way of telling us they were a sheep or otherwise innocent.

Are you planning on confirming whether or not you're actually a sheep...? If you're going to roleclaim, you might as well do the thing properly.

I'm not really planning on confirming or denying any specific role.

So we're basically back to where we were an hour ago with you claiming you were innocent, but refusing to roleclaim.

Hmm. Hiikaru already has the majority, so me changing my vote now wouldn't change the outcome. I'll leave my vote the way it is just in case something comes up and we decide to lynch someone else.

Back
Top Bottom