• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Global PokédeX Plus: Pokémon Adoptables System

Wymsy

I am a rather irritable person.
Global PokédeX Plus: Pokémon Adoptables System

http://gpxplus.net/

From the GTS+ team to you all, we present you with Global PokédeX Plus! It's a Pokémon adoptables that we've been working on a ton lately, and we have finally finished it today!

It works like most other adoptable systems, though if you are confused, we have a help page on the site that should state some obvious and some not-so-obvious things.

Just so know, if you already have an account on GTS+, you can go ahead and login right away to get your eggs. GTS+ and GPX+ use the same accounts. So if you register on GPX+, you also have access to all of the member features on GTS+.

Hope you guys like it. And you don't want to know how long it took to make all of the unique egg images....

Re: Global PokédeX Plus: Pokémon Adoptables System

It's pretty cool looking. I poked around a bit and joined (as FullMetalCookies). It's an awesome site, imo. :3

[/nothing to say]

Awesome! :D I joined as Feiminn.

[notice my eggs.]

When I first saw "adoptables" I thought this would be one of those run of the mill adoptable sites, but this one looks pretty unique and well-done. Although I don't "do" the "adoptable" thing, I'd have to say it's intriguing nonetheless. Good site design.

I joined, same name as here. :V

It looks like a lot of work has gone into this; it's pretty awesome.

This looks pretty cool. I joined as Rotom.

You must have worked a lot to get it as cool as it is.

I joined as Windragon, looks awesome. Must've taken a while to make an egg for every basic Pokemon? *insert praise here*

This looks pretty cool. I joined as Rotom.

You must have worked a lot to get it as cool as it is.
It was me and three other people who did the work. And a handful of people who helped with testing. My main job was making everything look pretty and putting up data, I didn't do much coding.

I joined as Windragon, looks awesome. Must've taken a while to make an egg for every basic Pokemon? *insert praise here*
Me and another person (they did most of the eggs though, I was mostly putting the cracks on them) worked on them ourselves for weeks. Took us a while, but it was definitely worth the effort.

I hate you guys. D: Shit like this is so addictive. Ugh.

I know how you feel. I'm getting addicted to it myself.

...Ah, fine, I've joined. I'm Zephyr. It's pretty nice!

Haha, this place is really fun and addicting, and you've given me a new hobby whenever I'm bored. :P

The only thing I found annoying is that I don't know which eggs I've warmed and which ones I haven't until I actually click on the Warm button. Maybe you can add an indicator that shows which eggs have been warmed on the main party page?

The site is down for the time being because of people complaining about long load times on another forum the server also hosts. We're going to upgrade the server, so that there hopefully won't be anymore loading issues. Sorry for the inconvenience. It should be back up very soon, though.

OK, I understand that, but it says that when you go to warm an egg, it will freeze if not warmed. Will the site being down affect our eggs in any way?

OK, I understand that, but it says that when you go to warm an egg, it will freeze if not warmed. Will the site being down affect our eggs in any way?
No it won't, and I actually think that even during this downtime, eggs/Pokémon have still been maturing/levelling up, which is actually a nice bonus if you think about it. The site should be back up in a moment, though.

Back
Top Bottom