• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(good DS games wanted)

alonsyalonso

Will be leaving soon. Bye!!!
Now when I get my enormous Game card that i've been saving on for ages, (and I mean ages, I'll be able to get about 6 DS Games if I put an extra £5 in.

So what games should I get this is a bunch of games that I've thought of.
(This'll be in about November when I get it.)

1.)ElectroPlankton
2.)Web Browser
3.)Pokemon Ranger2
4.)PMD2-Explorers of Darkness
5.)Animal Crossing-Wild World (everyone keeps saying that it's so good!
6.)Custom Robo Arena (I used to have it but lost it, I LUVED IT!)
7.)Spore Creatures, (is that gonna be out on DS?)
8.)Pokemon Link (same as no.6)
9.)The Sims 2
10.) 42 all-time classics (probably won't get, I hated it when i played it around my friends)

Which ones should I get any other ideas?
I also would really like a DS Racing game where you are allowed to be really reckless and destroy things and not all racing, thanks!

AC:WW really isn't that great, at least in my opinion. It takes a while to get into and then gets boring pretty quick.

I'd highly recommend The World Ends With you or something in the Ace Attorney series.

I'd highly recommend The World Ends With you or something in the Ace Attorney series.

QFT. Twewy FTW. If you don't get anything else, get Twewy.

...Also, Phantom Hourglass is fairly awesome if you like Legend of Zelda games. Just saying. And uh hmm... well, LostMagic is still a great game despite being pretty much a launch title, and it's not very well-known so you may just enjoy it. The rune-drawing-to-cast-magic gimmick is cool, and the battles are smooth.

Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Lost in Blue
The World Ends With You

Just some games that got reviewed pretty highly in Nintendo Official Magazine that I'd like to at least play some day. I only get the chance to get two, possibly three games a year, so I have to choose really carefully when I get the money. Also, Platinum when it's out~

Now when I get my enormous Game card that i've been saving on for ages, (and I mean ages, I'll be able to get about 6 DS Games if I put an extra £5 in.

So what games should I get this is a bunch of games that I've thought of.
(This'll be in about November when I get it.)

1.)ElectroPlankton

It's apparently rather boring, but I've never played.

2.)Web Browser

Only works on original DS, so don't bother if you have a Lite.

3.)Pokemon Ranger2

Never played.

4.)PMD2-Explorers of Darkness

Pretty good, but can get a little repetitive, and there's a steep learning curve.
5.)Animal Crossing-Wild World (everyone keeps saying that it's so good!

It is. It does take a while to get into, but when you do get properly into it, it's magical :3

6.)Custom Robo Arena (I used to have it but lost it, I LUVED IT!)

Never played, but you seem to like it.
7.)Spore Creatures, (is that gonna be out on DS?)

Yes, in fact it's DS only, but IMO it's a very tacky spin-off.
8.)Pokemon Link (same as no.6)
Same as No. 6's response.
9.)The Sims 2
The Sims is only good on PC.
10.) 42 all-time classics (probably won't get, I hated it when i played it around my friends)
Then why's it on your list?

Electroplankton is fun for a very, very short amount of time. I don't normally sell games, but after a few days I knew I was never going to pick it up again.

I got a £40 GAME card from my work (because they love me :3) when I left, so I'm on the lookout for good DS games, too, since it's the only console I can bring with me to uni (I'm not paying £100 for a TV licence DX). So far I'm on the lookout for The World Ends With You and possibly Animal Crossing. Something with lots of replayability.

I'd reccommend the Ace Attorney games... Elite Beat Agents is great fun but lacks replayability, and Trauma Center is fun but very hard.

I'd recommend the Wii version if you can play it (i.e. if you own a Wii).

I found the DS version more fun, actually. I think it's because it feels more like you're operating; using your DS as a scalpel is more fun than slashing with the Wiimote, I think. Plus I'm hopeless with that thing. ):

Only fun if your touch screen is configured correctly, otherwise it's both impossible and annoying.

If your touch screen's off, you can re-calibrate it on the DS menu. I have to do mine quite a lot, but it means it's always perfect.

cool, thanks for the help, i must say never heard of the Ace Attorney Games, I'm guessing I should have.

Are there any decent destroy all and wreck it all racing Ds games where you can wreck everything and kill!?

Also I sometimes like flying games, any decent ones?

Also is Diddy Kong Racing and good or is a complete rip-off of MarioKart?

Custom Robo Arena is a highly easy to play and fun game, i highly recommend it to anyone

Danni, you should get a copy of Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales. It's so cute and I'm sure you'd love it.

Danni, you should get a copy of Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales. It's so cute and I'm sure you'd love it.

Oh God yes.

Thinking of that makes me think of Chocobo Dungeon for the Wii (It's like PMD, only for Final Fantasy). Which makes me think of little boys hatching from eggs that fall from the sky. (...Yeah.)

Then I think of chickens. ^^;

Speaking of chickens...have you ever tried Harvest Moon? (The reason that came to mind is because I got a free chicken plushie with my Island of Happiness game. ^^)

If your touch screen's off, you can re-calibrate it on the DS menu. I have to do mine quite a lot, but it means it's always perfect.

Yes, I know.
First, it was perfect.
Then my cousin got a hold of it and re-calibrated it.
If was terrible.
I tried to re-calibrate it.
OK but not perfect.
Seriously, I've tried and tried. I cannot get it to be as perfect as it was when I first got it. It's always a bit off now. I can't play EBA among a few other games now. :(

Aww, that sucks ):

Actually, I've been considering getting it for a while now and I think I will now you guys have said it's good :3

I would recommend TWEWY. Even though it's already been said, it be a freakin' awesome game. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin be good as well, if ye like strategy. And Civilization Revolution is good... I think. I've only played the demo.

Custom Robo Arena is a great game! The Sims 2 and Pokemon Link less so...
whats Sims:Pets like, is it just a copy of Nintendogs?

Back
Top Bottom