• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greatest Fears/Phobias

I remember quite a long time ago I had a game where you played as this chauvinistic Mary-Sue character who ran about needlessly killing wild animals while trying to get to his girlfriend. I think I had much more fun letting the wild animals kill me than I did playing the game the way it was "supposed" to be played.

I'm not scared of many things- I'm disgusted my many, I won't lie- but my only actual fear is heights, that I can recall. I mean, I hate spiders, snakes, and- God forbid- even mud and shaving cream. But I'm not afraid of them, because I know they can't hurt me. I just avoid it.

it's not exactly a phobia but i'm afraid of losing control of my willpower andmotivation and getting ridiculously overweight.

it's not exactly a phobia but i'm afraid of losing control of my willpower andmotivation and getting ridiculously overweight.

Well no, fear of gaining weight is more eating disorder territory. Maybe you should think about examining that because it sounds pretty self-destructive!

I am veeeeerrryyy jumpy, so whenever someone toches me, it scares me so much, I seriously jump three feet into the air. That brings me to another point--Don't touch me. I hate to be touched. I'm really not the kind of person who likes hugs and physical contact.

I'm not really afraid of horror movies and scary video games, or anything. I kind of laugh at them, actually. But if something scary shows all of the sudden, I'm gonna see that thing in my nightmares. Like in Insidious, it suddenly shows some super scary face at the same time as it plays really loud, creepy organ music. That terrified me.

I am deathly afraid of mold. Don't ask me why, but if I see one bit of mold or mildew, I have an axiety attack (and my anxiety attacks are really bad--I get nausous, then dizzy, and then I hyperventilate, and than I faint. And whenever I see mold, I'm usually passed out for a couple hours.)

Also, all bugs in general bug me (no pun intended).
Plus I really dislike it when people touch my hair, if that even counts as a fear/phobia.

I am afraid of people who are angry. Well, I guess everyone is, but I get very terrified if I'm around an angry person (especially men--sorry males!). I feel as if their anger and emotions will fuel any rash things, before they have a chance to logically think it through. I'm also claustrophbic. I feel faint in an elevator, to be honest.

Google "The Banana Split Show" and look at pictures. The resulting images will scare you-- especially the monkey with sunglasses. That show is creepy for some reason that I can't identify.

Sometimes I'm afraid of accidentally eating bugs. Like: "I'm not eating these raspberries anymore, this is the fifth caterpillar I had to throw out!" It can also be a disconcerting thought at night: What if a big bug crawls into my mouth and I wake up with dead bug stuff all over my teeth?

Back
Top Bottom