• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greek Mythology Mafia [Cult Win!]

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Action-Phase 1]

Oh, sorry, must have miscounted.

I'll stop talking now.

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Action-Phase 1]

Days turn to weeks. Warm summer breezes are gradually replaced by steady, cool winds. The olives are ripe, the oils are fresh. The sloping forests are tainted with yellows and reds; that sharp autumn aroma hovers among the trees as the crunchy leaves wander downward. Slowly, a faint and salty aura that hints of blood seeps through the foliated hills. DarkAura is found lifeless near the base of a rocky ledge that houses the entrance to a deep-cutting cavern. The flesh is torn in pieces, revealing lots of bloody epithelium and strong but ruined muscle tissue.

DarkAura is dead. They were innocent.

48 hours for discussion

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Discussion-Phase 2]

Woo, gore.

I'll take it from the flavor that DarkAura was Ceres or Demeter or whatever was the Greek name (fucking Romans and your ripoff mythology).

you have a talent for gory descriptions.

strong muscle tissue...hmmmm

The Greek name is Demeter. And what do you guys think it was? Mafiakill? Vigkill?
Mafiakill is the likeliest, but vigkill is altogether possible.

Anybody think of any reason a vig could possibly have for this one?

I don't know but if it is a vig, then they are being rather reckless. I think it was more likely the mafia. Wait, strong muscles? That sounds like Hercules... Why does that sound like a demigod? What were the chances DarkAura was Hercules?

But there is SOMETHING in that flavor text, I am sure of it.

Hi, coming from the dead and all.

I am not female gddess, nor i am i hercules. I dont think i'll be able to say who i am, but meh.

I SHALL RETURN TO HADES AND PERSEPHONE! *returns to being dead*

I am not female gddess, nor i am i hercules. I dont think i'll be able to say who i am, but meh.

... Is this even allowed? It's helpful, but I'm wondering what's up with that.

Maybe she was Hephaestus, then? That would be my first guess.

Hades severely punishes those who attempt to escape the underworld.

And Hades listens to such wonderful music by Orpheus, and lets me leave for 10 minutes, =P

Well, lessee about using this illegal information. Most male Greek gods were muscled (what with their being given idealized appearances), so, I don't think the muscle alone will lead us anywhere.

Oh, and you know what else? here are the rules;

Rules:
1. You may communicate out of thread.
2. You may not quote from your role PM.
3. You do not have to post in the discussion thread, but I would really like it if you did.
4. You get 3 (should be plenty) abstains as a group before a lynch target is selected randomly.

Nothing says i cannot post as a ghost, =P

And do not change it, because Hades, Zeus, Poseidon, and all the gods, goddesses, and demigods will turn you ino dust if you do.

I know, I know. It's not your fault. Hades does not care about blameworthiness.

Yes, please stop deadposting. This isn't a ghost mafia or backwards mafia, unless that is your role.

Back
Top Bottom