• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greek Mythology Mafia [Cult Win!]

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Discussion-Phase 2]

Fine, so we have a ghost! All right ghosty, got any good information or you just going to float there?

Anyways, it looks like the mafia are active, and we have two abstains left. I would suggest lynching. Ideas?

That was directed at DarkAura.

Butterfree said:
During the day phase, all living players may freely post in the game thread to discuss which player to execute at the end of the day

And do not change it, because Hades, Zeus, Poseidon, and all the gods, goddesses, and demigods will turn you ino dust if you do.
Clearly, in the unlikely event that a player is fucking over the game through a techincal legality (which isn't even your case, as pointed out), taking game moderative action against it should be punished by all of the game's power roles!

I'll keep that in mind and make my next game Magikarp Mafia.

Hey DA.
I've gotten infractions for deadposting.

Just so you know.

So, has our inspector come up with ANYTHING? I mean, inactive lynching is really a last resort, and I hate to do it, but we might need those abstains later. And I hate sitting on my hands doing nothing.

OK, Glace if you're out there post. I mean I don't see another choice.

Last edited:

Well, we gave it plenty of time. Glace it is then. We don't have terribly much to lose in this.

How do you tell whether someone has viewed a thread or not?

On the bottom, where you can view who's looking at the thread, there's an option to see who has viewed the thread.

... I swear there used to be. Where'd it go.... ?

Anyways, he's been on the chopping block twice now and hasn't bothered to defend himself.

/worries about active alien who might be praying for inactive lynch....

Didn't that option get removed? I'm not so sure what's happening right now, but I'm going to shakily put down Hawke.

It used to be there. I just didn't notice it was gone. Someone else said Glace hadn't viewed it.

So wait, what'd I do now?

OK, Glace if you're out there post. I mean I don't see another choice, he hasn't viewed the game even.

You did say that, actually! But, anyway, this is more a confusion!vote than an actual thing. I suppose Glace would be a better lynch, even though the mafia is most likely active.

Back
Top Bottom