• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greek Mythology Mafia [Cult Win!]

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Action-Phase 4]

The members of the Council gathered for their summer meeting. To say the least, the oracle seemed rather distraught.

"The breeze around us whizzes, excited by the warmth of summer. But I see a grander picture where movement stagnates, frozen by a looming frigid air. And I see two essences in particular, unaffected by their wold around them, speeding by in opposition. If this continues, the future looks unilluminated, dark and cold."

No one died. 48 hours for discussion.

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Discussion-Phase 5]

Uh.

Well, this is great in regards to no one dying, not such great flavour text though. It seems to have a lot to do with the Persephone myth, but I'm rather mystified by the two essences. :/

(How is Phonephone a word, Chrome dictionary, and yet a well known goddess isn't?)

Fuck.

I've lost track. I've been really sick lately. No kills is good though... I am starting to think that the mafia is inactive.

I care D: There just isn't much to say when nothing's really happened for the past three-ish phases.

Abstain.

I CARE. Just there's nothing to comment on when nothing happens.

A bit of small talk and greeting was followed by quiet conversation, which turned into silence. The members of the council, having nothing to talk about, just kind of stared at each other. It wasn't very awkward, strangely enough... everyone seemed totally zoned out, until a sudden voice snapped them back to their senses.

No one was lynched.

Time to send in those actions!

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Action-Phase 5]

For the next few weeks, the atmosphere stood still. Following this period of stagnation, a tropical air fanned the Grecian hills added to relative chill of the steadily cooling temperature. As soon as summer reached its end, the winds picked up, rolling waves across the fields and scattering the early-to-fall leaves. The sky was beginning to darken. By the time the Council met on the equinox, a howling hurricane that had drifted up from Santorini raged mightily, gushing out streams that raised the seas. It was obvious that something fateful provoked the heavens, though strangely enough, there were no deaths.

2-3 days for discussion.

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Discussion-Phase 6]

Maybe, or it's just a really inactive mafia... I say lynch an inactive and try our chances. I mean it makes sense; there haven't been any kills.

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Discussion-Phase 6]

I'm here, just not paying terribly much attention because my role is boring.

Back
Top Bottom