• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greek Mythology Mafia [Cult Win!]

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Action-Phase 7]

Mewtini was Mr. D! (Percy Jackson fans will get this)

Fuck, we need to lynch, this is getting insane. I assume lovers on this one, but that doesn't make this any less sucky.

I say lynch. We need action. I say Wargle. After yesterday it's obvious that either Star69 or Wargle were lying, and now Star69 is dead. Wargle said earlier that her role was worthless. I say that there is something afoot.

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Discussion-Phase 8]

Fine. If nothing else, at least that ought to enhance some discussion around here.

Wargle

Mewtini was the son of Zeus, whatshisname. Gah, forgot.

Umm, few issues with that RK-9

1. How do you know that?

Mewtini hasn't come on since this game was brought back to life. Did she tell you something? Are you two in the masons together?

2. Zeus had a lot of kids. A LOT.

3. I thought Dionysus made sense, wine, god of wine... makes sense.

I thought my role was worthless because the text I got said I had the potential to be useful.

I'm the one god that fell in love with his/her reflection.

While I have no solid reason to stop you from killing me, I'm not lying, my role PM basically was, and when I asked for clarification thats what I was told I was.

Right now I am curious as to how RK-9 knew Mewtini was a child of Zeus. (If, indeed, that's what she was.)

Whoops I mixed up Star69 with MysticMoon... my bad. Damn I can't keep all these new names straight.

EDIT: You know what, you all are freaking suspicious. But right now RK-9 hasn't answered. RK-9.

I... should pop in and announce that I am still around. And alive.

I'll go with RK-9 I guess?

Um why? A while ago RK-9 was suspicious and now it's back on me?

I'm suspicious of you Phantom

The decision reaches a standstill, with two citizens on the cutting board. Neither side makes any advances or withdrawals, so the issue is taken to a Higher Power: the determiner of all things, the true writer of fate for all, to whom all succumb, passed down in legends since the silicon age by the sacred name of RNG.

RK-9 is dead. He was not mafia.

72 hours for actions.

Last edited:

By the time summer comes, two bodies had been found. First, deep within the woods, in a clearing, is the tattered body of a beautiful young boy. His clothes have been shredded, and his body is full of scrapes and gashes. Upon his once handsome face, the torn flesh of his lip hangs freely, where there appear to be sharp teeth marks. As if the sight wasn't strange enough, hundreds of small white feathers are scattered around his limp body.

The second was found weeks later in a grassy field. Mawile's corpse, fully composed except for a deep stab wound in the stomach, lay limp and salted by dried blood. The grass around her body had grown lush, and flowers sprouted in her immediate vicinity.

Wargle is dead. She was innocent.

Mawile is dead. He was innocent.

The Cult of Medusa wins!
(Phantom, Windyragon, Legendaryseeker99, Mai, Mr. Fancy Pants, and I liek Squirtles)

ROLES:

Mafia:
Poseidon - god of the sea
godfather

Minotaur
redirector

Siren
roleblocker

Hades - god of the underworld
don

Town:
Persephone - kidnapped queen of underworld
info

Eros - god of love and beauty
matchmaker

Spring Nymph
healer

Narcissus
french vanilla (dies if healed by Spring Nymph)

Circe
inspector

Ariadne
info

Hermes
role inspector of the dead

Titan
vig

Heracles
invincible/ inconvertable

Nemesis - goddess of revenge
avenger

Apollo - god of light and knowledge
seer

Aphrodite - goddess of love and desire
french vanilla (loveproof)

Other:
Odysseus
mason

Medusa
cultist

Star69 - Minotaur
Mystic - Aphrodite
Hawke - Medusa
LS99 - Siren
DarkAura - Odysseus
Mawile - Persephone
RK-9 - Titan
Stormecho - Heracles
Flower Doll - Hermes
Mai - Hades
Metallica Fanboy - Nemesis
Windragon - Spring Nymph
donotlookatdiagram - Eros
Wargle - Narcissus
Chief Zachrai - Ariadne
I like Squirtles - Poseidon
Mewtini - Circe
Glace - Apollo

You are Aphrodite, goddess of love and desire. You are innocent-aligned and will not be affected by love-related actions.

You are Medusa. Each night you will choose a player to convert to your cult. You and your cult win when you outnumber all other living players. If a cult member is attempted to be recruited by Odysseus' crew, that cult member will die. If you die, so do all the members of your cult.

You are Odysseus. You will be leading an expedition across the sea, but first you need to get together a crew. Each action phase you may choose a player to recruit and join your crew. You and your crew win only when you outnumber all other living players. If you attempt to recruit a 'cultist', then the 'cultist' will die. However, if you try to recruit a mafia member, you will die. When you have 3 crew members including yourself, you will begin voting to determine who is recruited, and further instructions will be given.

You are Persephone, goddess of the underworld. Every spring and summer, you are allowed to roam the world as you please, but every fall and winter you are taken down into the underworld to be imprisoned. While there, you may not participate in discussion, but you may overhear something about the mafia. You are innocent, but appear guilty when inspected.

You are a Titan. You are innocent, but may choose someone once an action phase to kill.

You are Heracles. You cannot be killed during the action phase and are insusceptible to conversion. You are innocent.

You are Hermes, messenger of the gods and guide to the underworld. Every action phase you may learn the role of a dead player. You are innocent.

You are Nemesis, goddess of revenge. The first action phase you chose a player. If you are still alive when that player dies, you choose someone to kill to avenge their death. You are innocent.

You are a Spring Nymph. Every action phase you draw a player to drink from your spring. The player who drinks from the spring will not suffer death for that phase. The spring may have a profound effect on some.

You are Eros, god of love and beauty. On the first action phase you will choose two players to become lovers. If one of these players dies, the other commits suicide. If you fail to submit a pair of targets, they will be randomized. You are innocent.

You are Narcissus. A prophet once said you would live to a ripe age, so long as "you never know yourself". You hope this is true, but you can't be sure with all the spontaneous killings going on. You don't know exactly what he meant, but you decide not to reflect on it too much...

You are Ariadne. Master of Strings, you have tied hidden threads around everyone's residency so you will know whether that person was visited each action phase. You win if you are alive when the Minotaur dies.

You are Circe, an enchantress. Each action phase you choose a player to entice, and you will learn that player's alignment, whether innocent or guilty. However, that for that action phase the player you target is prevented from using their action. You yourself are innocent.

You are Apollo, god of light and knowledge. Each action phase you may ask one yes-or-no question pertaining to the game. You are innocent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom