• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greetings random people!

PikaSkies

Hi random people hiding in an absurdly large cave!

...Anyway, I'm PikaSkies. So I was surfing on the Web one day and found the CoD. And I found that it was awesome ; ) (though I didn't know there was a forum here until a few days ago.)

I'm currently trying to learn Japanese (Anime FTW!). And HTML (though after the first few pages of the guide I was already confused).

Oh, and one more thing. Pikachu is awesome! XD

Sincerely,
pikachu-f

Hallo Thar. Welcome to tCoD, ruler of memes and owner of leg-munching welcome mats. Have some tea and cod and enjoy your stay. :3

Hello, I am Superbird, resident Bird-user. And Claydol. Don't even try.

Anyway, would you like a beverage? Pastry? Fish? Poké-food? Just ask.

Your avatar is full of cuteness.

Anyways, hi! I'm Mini_Moonwalker! And you must be the new person who's hiding in this cave with us! :D

Haha, really? I'm trying to learn Japanese and HTML, too. Well, CSS. I got HTML, but CSS is a pain...

Anyways, welcome again! Oh, and one more thing. Michael Jackson's awesome nomatterwhatyousay! :D [insert Michael Jackson Moonwalker sprite here]

Anyways, seriously, welcome! Enjoy your time here! And if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask! <3

Yep, manga be awesome.

What genres do you tend to like? I tend to like both, however, my favorites are Bleach, Naruto, Fruits Basket, and Chibi Vampire, in no particular order; I just tend to like them if I like the drawing style and the plot.

Welcome to the cave! I'm Blade, as I like to be called, and offer you a comfy chair over... there. *points* Since it's a cave, however, the only good chairs are all rocks.

I'm obligated by a pact made with my inner demons (they look like Gible) to ask you to look at the Anime-Style Battling thread. Other than that, make yourself at home, enjoy your stay, and watch out for the invisble Garchomp. Cuz he will eat you.

Hi. I am your average, very rare and very annoying to catch jet plane bird dragon thing known as Latias.

DON'T step on the welcome mats. They bite. See? I almost lost a toe. Instead use that safe mat over there *points*

Have fun. Oh, almost forgot, want a cookie? :3

Your avatar is incomprehensibly cute. I think I might explode from cuteness overload. :3

Hi. Enjoy your time here.Normally, you would be offered Tea and Cod, but there appears to be a problem with the river, as it has been poisoned. feel free to call me Zaque, and please do avoid all of the welcome mats, except the one over there *points*. they are carnivorous, apparently...

Welcome to the Cave! Avatar cuteness is a success.

HTML is pretty hard to learn, but after a while you'll get the hang of it.

There's plenty of different sections of the forum to engage your interest. If you are a writer or an artist, there are entire forums just for that. If you want to try a fun, creative challenge, try the Anime-Styled Battling forum. You might also enjoy role-playing, forum games, or the Safari Zone game. Well, hope you enjoy the forums!

Hello, there.

Unfortunately that welcome mat has become more vicious since it tried to eat me when I came. T_T

Back
Top Bottom