• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Grocery Store!

Sorry, that section was crowded by people in mole suits with signs around their neck saying "I am a mole!"! And since I'm not really a fan of Big Brother, I avoided that place like the plague! So I got you a tea cosy instead!

Seriously, can you get me that DS and copy of Platinum seeing as my birthday is in 5 days now and I still don't know what to ask for!!!

Y'know, I would, but they only have this really dehydrated-looking one, and you know those things only work half as well. Got you a Wobuffet instead, though, it was on sale.

Would someone mind getting me a life at the grocers?

An entire life at the grocer's? Unless you've spent your whole life thus far at the grocer's I'm afraid that's impossible by definition.

I'd like a single plum, floating in perfume, served in a man's hat.

Sorry, a Gentleman with a Growlithe took it, running away yelling "They're after me Lucky Charms!". I did get you a stress ball, however.

I would like to buy Drew Carey please.

Some creepy English boss got some first....and he fired me. I did get you a nice pair of glasses.

Can somebody get me a doorknob, then?

All the boats were destroyed for some TV show. Here, have this hat.

Can someone get me a box from the grocery store?

Sorry, the freezer exploded. However I managed to get you a Glaceon. :3

Can I have an Azurill? Fresh from the frozen seafood section?

Sorry, those hugs are too expensive. Selling for 100 bucks now. I did get you a Hershey Kiss though.

Can I have some Disney soundtracks?

No. They're out of soundtracks of any kind D:
Have sone bright green zombie goo instead

I can has watermelon?

Sorry the fruit and veg aisle was closed for repairs... so I got you 1p coin instead!

Can you get me one of those microwaveable chicken curry meals, s'il vous plait?

Back
Top Bottom