• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Grocery Store!

Sorry, they exploded before I got to the checkout, but here's my severed arm that was blown off in the explosion.

Can I have a badger sandwich from the grocery store?

I tried, but they were out of badger sandwiches, so I got you an elephant float.

Will someone get me some contract papers for Team DoYouKnowTheMuffinMan?

I got them, but they burned up on the way, here's a box of tissue paper instead.

I would like some yellow pokeblocks from the grocery store.

Sorry they were all out. But I got you an apple roll.

Could somebody get me a ham sammich? (Hey Wilson! Where'd he go?)

Sorry, they were so caught up in this swine flu shit they burned all the ham sandwiches. I got you a wombat baguette instead.

Can I have a turnip from the grocery store please?

They are out of turnips, here's a head of lettuce instead.

I would like 3 dozen eggs from the grocery store.

Sorry, they were doing a four for one deal, so I got you four dozen eggs. Thanks for the extra monies!

Someone please get me patience?

Patiense is running low in all stores, people, and things, so, I got you some well deserved rest instead...

Could someone get me some Milk?

It'd been left out for a while... in fact it's cheese now, here.

Can someone get me the entire badger population of the People's Republic of China from the grocery store?

China blew up before I got there, here's a rabbit instead.

Can I get a cart from the grocery store?

Apparently the carts belong to the store and you can't take them. Here's a brown paper bag.

Can someone get me the Kremlin from the grocery store?

Sorry, the only worker there spoke, um, I'm not sure... I think it's whatever they speak in Star Trek? Anyways, I got you a Gremlin instead, but it's kinda mean...

Can someone get me a new book on ways to interrogate people?

Sorry, they ran out, here's a book on talking to a politician instead.

I'd like a shiny object from the grocery store.

Unfortunately, someone stole them all to create the "Shiny Side," so I got you a dull Dusk Stone. Turn into a Mafia Bird, dammit! Or at least a ghostly witch.

Can someone get me a spring from the grocery store? Either one like the ones in Sonic the Hedgehog or those leaf-like springs that the Hippowdon Temple apparently has, according to a video of that part of that Pokemon Ranger game.

Last edited:
Sorry, but they ran out of metal springs, here's the season instead.

I'd like Brock's cooking from the grocery store.

Sorry, Brock doesn't exist.

Can someone get me a bag of stuff, a box of something, or a can of things?

Sorry, but they ran out of any containers except bags, so here's a bag of junk.

I'd like soda from the grocery store.

They ran out of sodas, so here's a bottle of beer-*Arrested*

Someone get me a Magmortar bazooka from the grocery store, um, please?

Sorry, they haven't developed a bazooka big enough to fire Magmortars yet, here's a Seedot peashooter.

Can someone get me a MissingNo. from the grocery store please?

Back
Top Bottom