• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Guilty Pleasures

I think my real guilty pleasure would be fanfiction. Most of it is so, so terrible, but I just love reading stuff about my favourite characters so damn much <3
(and if it has fem/slash in, even better)

I adore Love Actually. I don't want to like it, but I really, really do.
Actually, a lot of my favourite films aren't really very good at all, but I can't help but love them.

I've also recently rediscovered my childhood love of Scooby Doo, which I am immensely embarrassed about.

Oh, and High School Musical. God, how did I nearly forget that? I love it to bits and I know I really, really shouldn't.

cough drops. i love them. they taste SO good. i just wish they weren't medicine.

That made my day.

Ah guilty pleasures...it might be kind of werd but, I like watching some of the cartoons(not just pokemon) on cartoon network. And I like really violent anime too, like Code Geass. I'm such a weird person...

And I like really violent anime too, like Code Geass.
er.

Code Geass isn't particularly violent by any stretch of the imagination. it is awesome tho'.

if you like actual gore in your anime, i hear that Elfen Lied is ridiculously OTT.

er.

Code Geass isn't particularly violent by any stretch of the imagination. it is awesome tho'.

if you like actual gore in your anime, i hear that Elfen Lied is ridiculously OTT.

>.> No thanks. What I consider as violent anime is when there is blood flying through the air and bullet holes in people. Anything more I start to feel gross. I have small terms in what I consider violent.

But, I also like romance anime(preferably yuri). I have strange tastes...

Lessee... Nickelback, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson (sp), Evanecence, Utada's English stuff (Like in Exodus and her new one. Stuff like Simple And Clean doesn't count as a guilty pleasure), Home Made Kazoku, and this downloadable platformer called Eversion. (Before anyone asks, yes, I know about that. Somehow, I still love it~)

>.> No thanks. What I consider as violent anime is when there is blood flying through the air and bullet holes in people. Anything more I start to feel gross. I have small terms in what I consider violent.

That's pretty much the entire point of Elfen Lied. Also naked pink-haired girls.

EDIT: It's well good.

Last edited:
Twilight.

Not the film though, I think it was fairly decent as far as films go. But considering that the film was a lot more enjoyable than the books and the film's still not amazing, it doesn't say much about the books.

And I feel guilty for liking some of the cheesy pop stuff on the radio sometimes - Lady GaGa, Kelly Clarkson etc.

Same with Twilight :( except it's not really a "guilty" pleasure because I don't really care what people think.

I don't remember an awful lot of that in Code Geass either. But eh, we all have our limits.

But, I also like romance anime(preferably yuri). I have strange tastes...
yuri is taaaasty.

YouTube Poop.
hell yes.

i have wasted SO MUCH of my life watching these stupid videos.

but they are so addictive. like heroin.

and once you start watching one, you end up sitting there for an hour or more.

<<
>>
Eh herm.

lesee what i can dig up.
Mr. Rogers neiborhood, i still love it, even though he died. :(
Cheezy superhero shows, the oollldd ones, where exclaimations of POW and WHAM pop up on the screen, or they just have bad and predictable plots. XD those are awsome.
Chipmunks, the cartoon.
Star Treck and Star Wars, although those aren't guilty at all, because they're both freaking awsome. Yes, BOTH. I can be switzerland if i want to.
Lord of the Rings, although i still have to read Return of the King, that isn't really guilty either.
Privalged, it's a show if you don't know, about this girl who is hired to raise this rich persons kids for her, sorta. The whole thing contradicts almost everything i believe, but i can't stop watching it.
Uh, lesee...............
Criticising things. Mostly writing, cause i feel stupid putting my opinion out there, especally if someone else gets there before i do. So i usually just write out what i want to say and end up deleting it.

Kay, i think that's it.
Have fun.

Well, for me at least, because it's so, so bad I shouldn't like it. The High School Musical movies, for example, are generally regarded as terrible (they kinda are), and it's embrarassing how high up my list of favourite films they are.

Back
Top Bottom