• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

I wanted to try to go back in the sign-up thread and make a list of what gym leader everyone chose (is it posted in a neat way somewhere?) because I'm thinking the flavor text is hinting who caused the death actions based on Pokemon/leader types. Reading through it I can see phrases indicating fighting type (beat up), fire (charbroiled), and rock (rubble)?
Here's a snip from my spreadsheet:

mafia.PNG

I get the feeling that Herbe was our mafiakill and Hydre was our vig/3p/whatever kill, based on the vibes I'm getting from the flavor, but I'm not sure if that really helps town in any way

Ah, when I read Jack's post I thought he got electrocuted, which would make sense if hyd picked an electric gym leader

I wanted to try to go back in the sign-up thread and make a list of what gym leader everyone chose (is it posted in a neat way somewhere?) because I'm thinking the flavor text is hinting who caused the death actions based on Pokemon/leader types. Reading through it I can see phrases indicating fighting type (beat up), fire (charbroiled), and rock (rubble)?
here it is, my fellow kalosian :3
1597458278216.png

View attachment 752
making a spreadsheet?

damn JackPK you just gave yourself away

View attachment 752
my first reaction to seeing this was "wait how do you know jack is town" lmao

Reading through it I can see phrases indicating fighting type (beat up), fire (charbroiled), and rock (rubble)?
Thinking about this further, charbroiled might also indicate electric, in which case that would be Zero Moment? and Beat Up is a dark-type move, and our only dark-type leader is Ysabel...

(not that any flavor is necessarily even relevant at all lmao)

tierlist coming at some point probably
jk that 'some point' is now, i forgot i had it haphazardly written out already
not really ordered and i am uh, struggling with sticking to reads/my tier ratios are kind of disheartening, but here they are as compiled at 2am last nite 😁 + added some notes about the cluster around null
negr-v-zheltyh-ochkah.png

townreading
rari
rnp
blu

png-transparent-thumbs-up-emoji-illustration-whatsapp-emoji-android-emoticon-whatsapp-smiley-viber-smile.png

townleaning
vm
jack (oscillating read, TRing on meta/going off of wolfing with him in tarot for now though)
ysabel
stryke (toneread tbh, functionally maybe closer to null)
ultracool (gut-TL because meta?)

909c1c7eb151d9d24705b6abdfedcd75.jpg

somewhere around null, orderedish
negrek (reserving some judgment because i falsely SRed her instantly in tvt, think most of what she's said is NAI for her but idrk)
mawile
zm
myuma
koko (SL)

conceit.JPG

thinking emoji
tofu
@rari_teh can you talk to me more about tofuthoughts/what you liked about her posting? and is your neg read in the same place still
have other questions somewhere but am discombobulated atm and can't find them, maybe soon to come. i think i'll recompile what i asked in my longpost from EoD1

Back
Top Bottom