• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

oof, three town deaths at once is brutal. in a worst-case scenario -- such as if mafia started with five members, say, instead of the four that was hypothesized earlier in the thread -- we could be at LyLo YoLo as soon as toMorrow. ouch.

i haven't gotten any badges
same

I guess now is as good a time as any to reveal my free power? it's not very useful on its own, hasn't been useful *at all* yet, and I don't think it helps mafia if I reveal it. but I do think it's possible for us to strategize here in such a way that it can have a positive impact.

it's called Full Metal Scanner, and it allows me to target two people and have them swap their stock of on-hand badges with each other. then I get a report of how many badges changed hands as a result.

naturally, this has done absolutely nothing so far except feed me "0 badges have changed hands" messages (since nobody had any badges until after I got paralyzed), but now that people have badges, I think I can be useful in funneling them from folks with badges to folks with useful actions. it's just that it's so excruciatingly slow (my action takes one night, so it's not until the next night that the recipient can use the received badges) so it runs the risk of having mafia kill whoever's receiving the badges :/

so, uh. that's an alarming number of deaths, right. assuming the mafia didn't literally get three nightkills, what are our options? - lovers, misvig, serial killer, ??? would mampers include healer clashes, do you think?

what initially jumped to my mind was that bm might be one of those vigs who dies if they don't shoot correctly, since she mentioned her role PM included the word "mafia-aligned". but based off who she was sussing yesterDay, i don't think she would target either rnp or vm in that situation.

if 3ps do give out badges, i wonder what their motivation is. presumably they can't still win after death, unless their roles are really unusual? or was it just mampers choosing recipients at random. hmm.

@Mr. Ultracool , what was your result last night?

@JackPK , how is "Full Metal Scanner" linked to your flavour? it doesn't seem very typical for an ice-type gym leader

@Zero Moment , hi, you've been pretty quiet! what're your thoughts on the causes of the deaths?

@Bluwiikoon , if it wouldn't give your role away, who did you target on N1 and N2?

I'm conflicted about saying anything, because on one hand I could still be helpful, but on the other I have a sneaking suspicion that the mafia have figured out what I can do 😰 Scary scary!

I'm conflicted about saying anything, because on one hand I could still be helpful, but on the other I have a sneaking suspicion that the mafia have figured out what I can do 😰 Scary scary!
Hmm, ok. If the mafia have figured out what you can do, can you think of any reason why they might not have chosen to kill you last Night?

Or, hmm. This should probably have occurred to me sooner, but there's nothing saying VM was actually targeted at all. It's equally possible, perhaps even more likely, that he protected someone and ate the kill for them...

Back
Top Bottom