• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

I'll start.
Meown Power: Where's Togepi run off to?
Meowkes me able to watch who visited another player
Badge Meower: Did it take my remote control?
Enables me to tell what someown was targeted with.
Badge Dispenser: Gives meowt one Earth Badge.
Lorewise, I'm on a meowssion to capture Togepi, which has run away from meow.

The name of my free power is detect. I already claimed that. So the thing about Detect is that it protects not just against kill attempts but against any action. So when I use it I'm like a super doctor. But I can't use it two nights in a row because that would be broken. I didn't use it tonight because I already used it yesterday.
My badge power is squash which prevents lynching for a day. I used it because I wanted to test my theory that Koko was alien or mafia. Apparently that was a completely bad move for which I apologize. I wanted mafia to think it was something else, though, which is why I lied. Also I find it weird that your moves have flavor names like that but apparently Stryke's are like that too so *shrug*

Also I find it weird that your moves have flavor names like that but apparently Stryke's are like that too so
Actually, that meowght be relevant? @Myuma, @Bluwiikoon - are your abilities named after meowes or not?
Irregardles - Ysabel, what is your meowpinion about Bluwiikoon? After re-reading that ISO, he's starting to look pretty scummy, imo

I'm honestly not sure. Like I said, I keep oscillating on him. He's had his lolwut moments but I believe he's really trying to help town. I've played with him before and I think that's just his personality.

Like I thought he was softing cop but on rereading that thing with VM it does make sense that he tried to save him. Well, Koko originally because Koko is a strong player and Blu has played with Koko before. So I think he made sense as a save target for Blu?

Like I thought he was softing cop but on rereading that thing with VM it does make sense that he tried to save him.
Sure, it meowkes absolute sense. But imo, him never actually saving VM makes that sound fakeclaim-y, in my meowpinion. Also, meowst other Badge Actions had at least someowthing to so with the main one - where are Oneshotcop and Doc connected?

Yeah. Can't speak for his powers but one of my actions also didn't go through or got modified someway, which could have been caused by whatever action ZM had. Remember he kept talking about redirection? So the similarity in circumstance makes me believe him more. And actually, I'm thinking maybe you were redirected as well, which explains why you didn't see anyone visiting Mawile. That's what I think, anyway.

I'm thinking maybe you were redirected as well, which explains why you didn't see anyone visiting Mawile. That's what I think, anyway.
Wouldn't I have received a meowssage saying that nobody visited whoever I was redirected meowards? Sounds pretty plausible, though.

Reactions: Ys_
? Even if that's the case something still doesn't make sense. Especially the amount of last night's deaths. I mean Jack rari and Negrek iirc? If mafia shot Mawile last night then that still makes four kills/shots. And meanwhile tonight's shot seemingly disappeared altogether? Something doesn't look right. And I'm wondering where all of Myuma's other will's went.

@Mistyx I know the circumstances of you joining the game aren't the best :c but I'm sure you'll do your best! So when you can, could you please let us know Myuma's actions?

Meowth, that's right! We're gonna have to vote, meow!
Bluwiikoon, do you have anything to say toDay? (Meowbrably gonna retract later, if you respond to my FoS.)

Double Trouble (Strong Scumlean)
Bluwiikoon, thanks to having an ISO that is meowstly made out of nothing but extremely filler-ish posts. Also, the 16-ish posts that are meowre game-relevant than the rest ( meowgth have missed one or two, but it's not much meowre than that) contain puzzling things. Here, for example, the sentiment to be careful is so generalized as to be almeowst obvious - someowthing that I, when I was a meowfia meowmber, would also frequently do. Furthermeowre, some of Bluwiikoon's other posts throw even meowre shade on him due to some actions like claimeowing to have determined VM to be town in a way that can't have had any relation to his role or, meowbe even more damningly, claiming to be yet ameowther Doc with an entirely unrelated badge-meowered ability that turns him into a Doccop- who, in the end, couldn't use his powers due to coincidentally being blocked.
Also, that badge meower is an incentive against meownkilling him, which sure is a handy happenstance.

Also, I'd like to propose a meowssclaim (as in, revealing everything), because at this point, keeping someowthing hidden from the rest of the town is pointless, in meow opinion at least.
Hi hi! ^^ I parsed VM as guaranteed town because I parsed N0's events as my heal getting redirected onto him, which prevented a mafia kill. I think at that point in the game I didn't know if there were more healers, so that made the most sense to me!

Not sure how useful my ability is if I need to die for it to activate, but I don't see a problem with the powers? :( I assume it's just tailored to what the Pokémon M&F gave me can do! And again, I've mentioned this before, but I feel like a surplus of healers could be a balance attempt due to the sheer number of nightkills we've been experiencing. 😰 Not much I can do if I get blocked, sadly.

Regardless, my Pokémon is Gothorita! My cantrip is Heal Pulse, and my badge ability is Witch of Punishment. ^^ My badge ability utilises Gothorita's trapping abilities and psychic power to notify the thread of the identity of the wolf who killed me.

Also I find it weird that your moves have flavor names like that but apparently Stryke's are like that too so
Actually, that meowght be relevant? @Myuma, @Bluwiikoon - are your abilities named after meowes or not?
Oops I answered this above 😅 I got one move and one non-move name!

I also want to apologise if my play hasn't been the best for this game ^^; My brain has been experiencing some turbulence so I'm not really absorbing a lot of information or thinking useful things. I'll probably be taking a break from mafia after this game just so I can... I dunno, switch brain off and then on again? xD I hope I've been fun to play with regardless though! 😍 And I hope everyone is hydrating!

Back
Top Bottom