• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween...your costume this year

Liechtenstein from Hetalia. :D My mom and I ordered the costume today (ha, no way we can make that). I hope it arrives in time. And fits. :( Apparently I'm too short for somebody of my measurements. And the costume sizing thing made me feel huge.

We're all doing a Hetalia theme. It should be fun!

This:

0.jpg

A fan?

It's a cheap costume, so I'm going for it. The wig was $8.

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes. <3

Wow, really? Well, at least it's cheap - the ecomony sucks and pretty much nobody has money to spend. :/ I don't have to buy my costume, thankfully. I already have it, so~

I can never decide what I want to go as, so I end up defaulting to cowboy or other. When I was about 6, though, I remember going as Willy Wonka. :D

i'm just throwing on a nice skirt, dress shirt, apron, glasses and cat ears. cant go trick or treating, so i'm just answering the door in costume. any opportunity to dress up.

I actually only went trick-or-treating once, when I was 14. /REALLY AWESOME

It's actually called 'guising' here, and you have to sing a song and that before you get anything. It's ritual embarrassment but it's fun with friends. :D

So apparently the school is doing a Halloween party next week, so I need to find something to wear. The only thing I can dress up as is Marty McFly who isn't very scary :(

I need to find a costume.

The Doctor. A female Doctor. It will be amazing. And if not, my last option will be Antoine Dodson.

I am dressing up as ME this Hallowe'en because I won't be going anywhere and left my Detective Gumshoe costume at home anyway so i can't wear that just for the hell of it. \o/

You have a Detective Gumshoe costume.

*Jealousy*

It wasn't that hard to put together :l Get a red tie, a coat, a white shirt, and black trousers, put a square white plaster on your cheek, scribble some lines on your chin and put a pen behind your ear. Actually it was a nightmare to find the right coat but I managed to get one at a charity shop that looked almost close enough at the last minute \o/

I am either reprising my John Egbert costume (see: me wearing a shirt with a worm on it) or going as Pickle Inspector.

I ended up dressing as a redneck gorilla this year, though I didn't do much except go to a Halloween party-ish thing my school had and eat some candy. Some random girl I don't know came up out of nowhere and petted the hair on my gorilla mask (I'm not sure why.) XD

2zgg07a.jpg

The only things I actually had to buy were the camo-ish shirt and gorilla mask, since I just re-used the overalls from my Mario costume last year. It'd probably look a bit better if I had something gorilla-ish to cover up my exposed arms, but... it was kind of a half-assed last minute costume, and I didn't think of that.

Back
Top Bottom