• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hamilton Musical Mafia 2021

Final votecount on D1 for reference:

Hydreigon (4): rnp, ephemera, sanderidge, qenya
Sanderidge (1): m&f
Ephemera (1): wisper

No vote: Zori, IndigoClaudia, Mr. Ultracool

(if i made any mistakes let me know)

" A specter of death has descended upon New York, a specter which only grows in its lust for the blood of the innocent. That specter, I believe, carries with it agents of its own sick machinations, to bring an end to that which we all hold dear. I say this now with a warning to all involved in our discussions; do not trust the man with whom you share the stage. And to those agents of the specter who walk among our ranks, your employer is calling for souls, and you may very well find your own in its grasp. Do not believe the path bestowed upon you by its cold hand is the only one. "

John Laurens is dead.
George Washington is pissed off.

48 hours for Day 2.
Night 2 begins on Monday at 6pm EDT.

So... did @Hydreigon25 actually die?
I think the answer to this is (...probably) that they were nightkilled on N0, but we didn't realise that and tried to yeet them anyway.

thus, "Aaron Burr is still dead" at the end of D1.

probably gonna be a mafia anecdote we all keep telling for years tbqh.

at any rate, glad to see you around! were you actually offline for D1, or just unable to talk due to role shenanigans? and if the former, have you caught up? always curious to hear any thoughts you have :D

at any rate, glad to see you around! were you actually offline for D1, or just unable to talk due to role shenanigans? and if the former, have you caught up? always curious to hear any thoughts you have :D
I totally forgot that D1 had already started 😓 But I've read the thread.

sorry, almost overlooked this. also curious how you know this, if you're comfortable sharing.
I've received a PM saying that I've got one ^^ (There's a chance of it not actually being a real Gun, of course)

i have a guess as to why it failed actually and i think that might reveal who died

im gonna wait to see if people check in

hmmmm... no telling who the cadavre is yet, huh? guess we'll just have to keep an eye out for unexpected inactives yet again

and someone else is pissed off today! if that's from a night power, then it's not one that's specific to whoever Hamilton is

also, apologies for being absent from EoD once again, it's just that I had a lot of Pokémon to take pictures of, alright--

speaking of EoD, though, perhaps we should pick up the discussion from there? because presently, I'm not feeling entirely convinced by that thing where sande and ephemera just kinda growled at each other, perhaps to feign distance, then pushed the wagon onto a dead player instead

re: deaths, i have half a theory that no one is going to die, but that flavor/roles are going to be removed along the way, but i feel like people already are suspicious of me + speculating about mechanics is, iirc, not a Townie Thing (tm) to do, so i will cease there with that thought

Does anybody know which characters from Hamilton could be Maf? It doesn't seem like we'll get alignment reveals imo and I've still not managed to watch it despite planning to...

Back
Top Bottom