• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hamilton Musical Mafia 2021

Also, I can only give out 3 Guns over the course of the game, of which I gave one to myself yesterday, since I had no idea who could have been Maf and because I hoped that maybe we could discuss possible targets in-thread. My Role is called Marie-Joseph-Paul-Yves-Roch-Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de La Fayette, btw.

Guns
and ships
and so the balance shifts
we rendezvous with Rochambeau, consolidate their gifts

I don't think Sande is mafia with M&F
Ultracool has zero reason to claim the self-given gun as mafia-aligned
I really think it's just RNP here

On the other hand, maybe RNP would be more active as the last remaining Maf? After all, if the Mafia survives toDay, they probably win.

I understand that argument
on the flip side I think that RNP could have been off-beat with the sickness stuff and then never gotten into the game as either alignment

i REALLY hope zori is not pulling a long con but i feel like at this point there's no point in being so paranoid hrgngh.
RNP

RedneckPhoenix
run up and get done up

i'm fuckin' town poet

every day except for the day which i forgot i get to make a poem and it's broadcast at the start of the day

guess the charactee

i was tryin' to use flowery bullshit language to make the mafia think they had another wincon lmao

i didn't. know the game started until the gm contacted me elsewhere.

Qenya - Flavor Cop
N0 - Zori - Alexander Hamilton
N1 - Mera - John Laurens

Wisper - Gladiator
N1 - Sande + Mera (failed because Mera died)

Hm. So, the train on RNP is going pretty smoothly, which worries me. Also, I've read Sanderidge's ISO and he has made a ton of filler posts, which can be a sign of a Mafia Member

oooh, so it's not even a single-target affair, and zori can just privately talk to people, potentially everyone! I see. this is even less likely to be a scum role, then, and it's also now extaordinarily unlikely to be just qenya and zori as scumbuddies staging something. that's pretty much locktown then yeah

(I'm assuming the playercount we have implies two mafiosi, anyway. three is a jot high. although if one of them were saddled with a post restriction...... ... nah, that's too outlandish by half, at least without anything else pointing to it)

very well, then; I suppose our best bet is to bump off sande or ephemera, and then see if one leads us to the other. in that respect, I think sanderidge being scum would be a badbadbad look for ephemera, so, why don't we check out if that's a disaster waiting to happen?
I think that this vote by M&F (assuming M&F is mafia) looks good for Sande, Mera is town and I don't really think that it makes much sense for M&F to...
not vote Mera here if Sande were also mafia?

chances that all the mafia are dead somehow?
So basically, that'd mean a third with some sort of WinCon, right? We could test that out by not lynching, which would also give us a 2:1 tomorrow (and thus, less options for who the remaining Maf could be)

i guess worth saying
im a roleblocker that fails on people who aren't killing that night
N0 Wisper
N1 Sande

Back
Top Bottom