• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Happiest I've been in a while. (Or, yet another relationship.)

Pfft I knew this three years ago. I have epic Future and Past predicting skillz.

Congrats you two. When is the little one coming? And I swear to god if I don't get a wedding invite you're both dead.

Congratulations! I'll make the wedding cake, no? Hmm... strawberries or what? So hard to choose Dx But yayy!! I'm so happy for you two! x3 I'll make the menu as well. Pretty easy hopefully since I just made one for Spanish class.... Off topicc!! Again congratulations for bajillionth time!! :3 Hope you two have a long and healthy relationship cuz y'all deserve itt!! Eek, we need a dancefloor as well. Disco ball shopping today!

I think it should have stayed in your thoughts, Wargle.

And a disco ball?

WAIT WHEN DID A WEDDING DATE GET PLANNED?

Pfft I knew this three years ago. I have epic Future and Past predicting skillz.

Congrats you two. When is the little one coming? And I swear to god if I don't get a wedding invite you're both dead.

Don't say that means what I think it means, although it's kinda funn-GAHAHAHAHA

I call Maid of Honor. I totally deserve because of how I drunked Silvy up at Colud's party and in a small minute way, I caused this.

She chose me. >:P Anywayss, I gotz everything except the scenting for the invitations, what will it be? Pineapple again?

Yes, pineapple, always pineapple, and we could probably have multiple maids of honor or something I guess. (Mai, what about flower girl?)

Back
Top Bottom