• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Happy Birthday Mike!

Happy birthday, Mike. I bet all those newbies that are Mike's followers will come.

Have a cat plushie...

asciicatzz3.png

ORLY?

Happy burfday, Mike~ And may you have many more. Or something.

Have an awesome day! I hope that if you get cake, it's delicious. And get cool presents. :D

Happy birthday, Mike. I bet all those newbies that are Mike's followers will come.

Have a cat plushie...

asciicatzz3.png

o.o Yay ^^

Thanks guys! Being 17 is... meh. Like being 16, only less hyped up and so not quite as overrated. XD Still, any day on which you get presents, money, and people making you tea when you get up is awesome.

And happy 67th anniversary to the Battle of Pearl Harbour!

I said happy birthday to him first in his profile, I win Mike's birthday!

I said happy birthday to him first in his profile, I win Mike's birthday!

You may have gotten to him first, But did you make a whole THREAD in his honor? I don't think so! That means I win his birthday! Let's celebrate with a custom emote! HAPPY CYCLOPS! O-)

You may have gotten to him first, But did you make a whole THREAD in his honor? I don't think so! That means I win his birthday! Let's celebrate with a custom emote! HAPPY CYCLOPS! O-)

I'm not a huge fan of birthday threads, that's why I didn't make one for myself on my birthday.

Happy birthday Mike! =P

I hate not being in the same school as you. Now you can't get a crudely drawn card and a pack of Haribo from me anymore... (SAD FACE) =(

Haaappy Birthday, Mike~! Ehehe, from Ze Lett, Queen of Arylettopia pursued by Rabid Scathing Journalists. May you have lots of cake and presents and all that birthday jazz~

Yeah well guys, I sooooo win the person who said Happy Birthday to him the most in different places... As that is ultimately how cool I am...
Happy Birthday Mike. =)

Happy Birthday Mike, I'm eating cake right now! no seriously. Its Victoria Sandwich sponge. Its good! *Gives virtual cake*

Back
Top Bottom