• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HeartGold And SoulSilver

Picture courtesy of slowkingswely of serebii forums:

Cap20090510-082433.jpg

THE STARTERS FOLLOW YOU! YES!

It is on Serebii and is a screencap from a stream of Pokemon Sunday

PRETTY sure it isn't fake

EDIT: More images found:

Cap20090510-082437.jpg

Cap20090510-082439.jpg

Cap20090510-082441.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how long the starters-follow-you thing lasts? I want a freaking Typhlosion following me around!

...is that even a lab? It really looks like a home. Did they move Elm's lab elsewhere and make New Bark Town merely his home?

Well, Silver is standing near the back. I guess it is his lab.
Unless Elm keeps the starters in his house.

Wow! Starters follow you around! Memories of Yellow are resurfacing. I hope it lasts throughout the game.

I'm not really sure how I feel about the starter following you. It'd be pretty amusing having a fully evolved starter follow you though...

The building could be a lab... if the lab was trying to disguise itself as a regular house.

That. Looks. AWESOME!

I'd probs get both since I want all the starters and with both games it'll be easier. Plus 2 Ho-ohs and Lugias.

But that looks soooooooooo cool. Especially the starters following you.

And the 2nd generation was way cool.

Wow, maybe they should remake Yellow version while they're at it. "LightningYellow" would be fun. The thought occurred to me at those pictures. I've decided that I will save up my money to buy both games at the same time. I'll pre-order the most popular one so I can buy the other one without worrying if I'll get it or not.

When I saw the update I screamed "FINALLY IT'S HERE!"
I was very happy. I'll probably end up getting the opposite of what my friend gets. I like Silver a lot more, but since there will probably be a move tutor the whole Sacred Fire/Aeroblast thing will be irrelevant. I'll probably get SoulSilver because its name is better and my loss of Silver was so incredibly tragic. I still have Gold and Crystal but they aren't functional.

*Runs round room screaming* YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*gasp,gasp* ...I need to lose weight... *gasp* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I've never played Gold/Silver so this will be awesome.

*Runs round room screaming* YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*gasp,gasp* ...I need to lose weight... *gasp* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I've never played Gold/Silver so this will be awesome.

God have you got a great surprise coming up =D

I don't know. Which version I get depends on the exclusives; since my first choice is always the one with Pokemon I like less, I'm looking at SoulSilver.

As for me, I'm PROBABLY choosing Totodile, although Chikorita sounds like a good choice too because I don't think I've ever had a Meganium.

EDIT: Starter following me? Feraligatr! :D

Well,I have a dsi =D

Cristal was my first game, I'm getting silver with totodile.
I may start giving away johto starters over wifi,I need to breed some

Back
Top Bottom